2011/12 Ins & Outs Thread

LadywellToi

Perfect example of Scottish football then isnt it !

But you obviously get my point, Murphy is mentioned every single week as a million pound plus player.... but he is know where near good enough to play for Scotland

You get my point and i know that most in the Starting 11 are non Scottish, but if we were 100m percent Scottish would any of them be playing for Scotland, you know the answer to that already!

I think its time for a fake Dazzer who will only ever post about how great Shaun Hutchinson's left shin guard is.

Dazzer, can I ask you something? Are you 12 years old? Or Chris Humphrey?

What i have stated is fact nothing else....and because of that i am a twelve year old, or in fact Chris Humphrey, my rational is that Scotland National team at present are poor.

What ever excuse we come up with its fact, and FIFA have reflected on it. And the sooner we all realise that we are not a good team the better. Who knows what it will be like later in the season, but now its very poor indeed.

Current Well starting eleven ( usually)

Randolph - Irish

Hateley - English

Hutcheson - English

Craigan - N Irish

Hammell - Scottish

Jennings - English

Law - English

Lasley - Scottish

Murphy - Scottish

Humphrey - Jamaican

Higdon - English

Not a lot of Scottish talent there bursting to wear the dark blue.

Thought Hateley was born in Monaco?

Maybe so, but of the 53 nationalities who are members of UEFA, Monaco isn't listed as one of them.

Maybe he could also play for France; but with an English internationalist father, would be likely he would choose England, if he were good enough.....B-)

Hey, why don't we have a Hateley for England/France thread for a laugh....?:cheers:

SD

• Like 1

FIFA rankings have always been a subject to discuss, but i have only highlighted Scotlands ranking, Scotland are not as good as we think they are, i would not be confident that Scotland could beat any team in the top 30 at present, we have some great players individually but thats about it, the sooner Scottish team selectors start looking outside the old firm in the SPL for players the better, yes the EPL provides the classy players but do they really enjoy playing for there Country , i dont think so, Motherwell are sitting 2ND in the SPL thus far and there is not one player anywhere near the Scottish first 11.... This is wrong but it wont change untill the routes of the game change in Scotland, our poor performances in Europe just highlight our poor ranking in the world, Motherwell have been the only team in the last 3 seasons to actually show some fight in Europe, and yet none of our players are considered good enough.

Well you didnae really, you highlighted Scotland's ranking as part of an argument in your unrelenting bid to build the stock of Chris Humphrey. I wonder if he's ever told you to calm it?

Also .................. there's a few full stops for you, feel free to pepper them into your sentences.

However is Chris subject to a transfer? If he is then its January at the earliest so maybe this debate is best discussed in another thread that's specific.

jamaica don't have better individual players than scotland, but they play better as a team and have a good work ethic.

scotland keep chopping and changing team and picking absolute numpties.

until we start developing grassroots football better and get in a decent manager, then we're screwed!

Dazzer you're highlighting FIFA world rankings to prove a point and the said rankings are utter bollocks. Gaag gave you evidence that they were shite and you're still using them. These are the rankings that Scotland actually moved up 6 places once without playing a game in the intervening period. The same rankings that has Holland ahead of Spain which is utter bullshit in my opinion. A bit more believable than Burkino Faso being ahead of Romania granted but FIFA RANKINGS ARE SHIT. THEY ARE COMPILED BY SOME SUIT WHO HAS PROBABLY NEVER WATCHED A GAME OF FITBA IN HIS LIFE.

I don't think Scotland are a shite as your making out. I think with a decent coach at the helm we can do well. The sad thing is we have an arrogant prick. If he stays for the next set of qualifiers we will get raped by most of that group especially Belgium.

Anyway rant over.

This is exactly why the FIFA world rankings are a load of shite

e.g Burkina Faso are 40th, Venezuela 44th, Honduras 50th, Cape Verde Islands 72nd. Aye ok then.

Then you have the likes of Romania (54th), Scotland (55th), Poland (65th) and Austria (68th) - all of which would comfortably beat the above teams. We play the worlds best teams in our qualification zone. Honduras play, amongst others, Cuba, Jamaica, Trinidad, Bahamas, Panama etc etc - all of which are poop. Cape Verde islands?! Surprised they've even got enough players to field a team.

FIFA World Rankings? Shite.

Venezuela came 3rd in copa America, only losing their semi-final to Paraguay. They have a very decent squad. Would more than likely beat Scotland imo.

Venezuela came 3rd in copa America, only losing their semi-final to Paraguay. They have a very decent squad. Would more than likely beat Scotland imo.

They finished 4th actually, they lost their 3rd&4th place playoff match to Peru I think.

4th is the highest they have ever been in the COPA America, they have never played in a world cup and only 10 or so years ago they were around 125th in the world rankings.

I think Scotland would beat them.

EDIT:

Oh and looking at Paraguay statistics.

Venezuela have played Paraguay 21 times competitively.

Venezuela's record: W2 D4 L15 - Goal Difference: -25

Well you didnae really, you highlighted Scotland's ranking as part of an argument in your unrelenting bid to build the stock of Chris Humphrey. I wonder if he's ever told you to calm it?

Also .................. there's a few full stops for you, feel free to pepper them into your sentences.

However is Chris subject to a transfer? If he is then its January at the earliest so maybe this debate is best discussed in another thread that's specific.

Its a valid arguement i make, and if my gramma does not meet your high standard i am sorry, its fact that FIFA dont see Scotland as high as we do, and to tell you the truth why should they, i have never once said Scotland was shite, just poor at the mo with Numty balls at the helm. I better check this for spelling before i post it, as thats the only come back that you had.

Humphrey has nothing to do with this post, just the fact Scotland our not a good team. As reflected in the rankings.

And please for once read the thread for what it is, not what you want it to read... They say im unrelenting.... 55th and 44th thats it.

I know what the thread is all about you stroker, I started it. You make fuck all sense as many people have pointed out (and by the responses since you posted this particular tangent). The come back I have is you are a broken record and it really is becoming tiresome, you add nothing to this forum apart for acting as ying to anyone who yang's Chris Humphrey.

You also can't spell grammar you window licker, so much for checking it.

We all gave Celtic Research's twitter account a hard time for what in essence they do, and here you are doing the same thing, scouring any posts for someone criticising your boy only to jump in with a half arsed argument and claim they're being unfair.

You brought Scotland's current ranking into the debate with reference to .... surprise, surprise, Chris Humphrey and Jamaica.

I know what the thread is all about you stroker, I started it. You make fuck all sense as many people have pointed out (and by the responses since you posted this particular tangent). The come back I have is you are a broken record and it really is becoming tiresome, you add nothing to this forum apart for acting as ying to anyone who yang's Chris Humphrey.

You also can't spell grammar you window licker, so much for checking it.

We all gave Celtic Research's twitter account a hard time for what in essence they do, and here you are doing the same thing, scouring any posts for someone criticising your boy only to jump in with a half arsed argument and claim they're being unfair.

You brought Scotland's current ranking into the debate with reference to .... surprise, surprise, Chris Humphrey and Jamaica.

I really think you should apologise for that comment LT. It offends me and (I hope) many others on here.

There are people with learning difficulties and disabilities who I stand beside at Motherwell games and spend their lives having to listen to that kind of shit from morons without having to read it from fellow supporters on here.

• Like 4

I really think you should apologise for that comment LT. It offends me and (I hope) many others on here.

There are people with learning difficulties and disabilities who I stand beside at Motherwell games and spend their lives having to listen to that kind of shit from morons without having to read it from fellow supporters on here.

I agree, i must take some of the blame for that individuals outburst, they have made it a personal attack on me, and i for one appologise for upsetting yourself and any others.

Any personal interactions can be made one to one, then im sure the need for abuse on here will be negated.