2011/12 Ins & Outs Thread

LadywellToi

I've not seen him in the flesh but if he or his representatives choose to make a video of him then it is out there to be commented on. However if he's on trial I'm quite happy for the coaching staff to make up their own minds after seeing him train. It does seem from his video that he is very right footed with little end product. We've got other one footed players though but it's one of my pet hates which is probably why I picked up on it.

He seems to have a bit of skill with that one foot though, unlike many other SPL players.

Definately worth a look to see if he is equipped to deal with the pace and physical aspect of our game.

Not that it makes me feel old, but it is weird seeing folk playing for Motherwell who are younger than me now!

Wait until the managers are younger than you! Gannon was 3 years my junior. Thankfully, McCall is a few months older.

I knew I was getting old when not only was the entire team younger than me, but I started seeing their kids breaking through.

The talk in the summer was we had used up our budget and any additional signings would be loan deals. We must have come into money or be expecting a sale in January to have scope to make Hughes a deal in January and have trialists on the go. Or were we told porkies in the summer?

The talk in the summer was we had used up our budget and any additional signings would be loan deals. We must have come into money or be expecting a sale in January to have scope to make Hughes a deal in January and have trialists on the go. Or were we told porkies in the summer?

this happens just about every season.

I think they take a bit out from the budget and put it aside for january.

That Ojamma guy looks braw, get him in :lol:

Good news on Hughes signing up, may get a chance sooner rather than later if Law's twitter injury is anything to go by

I'm sure the usual suspects in the east stand would just barack Ojamma.

poor Nicky Law too - I've never heard of an injured twitter - but it sounds right sair

• Like 2

From our favorite Football Rumour site

14 Nov 2011 18:20:22

Kane Bywater to sign for Motherwell on loan from Rochdale after failing to impress since signing from Hull in the summer!

I have never heard of him so ... who knows. And to be honest if he is not good enough for Rochdale why would we want him.