2011/12 Ins & Outs Thread

LadywellToi

Any of the rumours on this site ever came to anything?

Seem to remember a rumour about some Spanish 'Goal Machine' but can't recall if it ever came to anything. Don't think it was a very long thread..............

there won't be anybody coming in unless players leave first. There's quite a few players out of contract at the end of season hopefully we can keep this squad together till at least may and get us into europe for the 4th time in 5 seasons.Would be some acheivment for a club our size

there won't be anybody coming in unless players leave first. There's quite a few players out of contract at the end of season hopefully we can keep this squad together till at least may and get us into europe for the 4th time in 5 seasons.Would be some acheivment for a club our size

What was the point in having three trialists playing for us in our last reserve bounce game? I know we don't have much in the way of a budget for January but we must be considering some additions as we surely wouldn't completely waste these guys' time.

What was the point in having three trialists playing for us in our last reserve bounce game? I know we don't have much in the way of a budget for January but we must be considering some additions as we surely wouldn't completely waste these guys' time.

Possibly on the 'off-chance' that some of our current squad may leave in January?

I'd imagine with top 6 football being our target at the start of the season the budget was based on that. Without going mental we may now be looking at making a small investment in January, in the form of wages for 1 or 2 players to push for European football, possibly even 3rd place.

There is also the possibility that some of our players could go in January, I'd imagine Randolph, hateley, Hutchison, murphy, law and others may be on the radar of some championship or league 1 sides given our impressive form so far.

I'd imagine with top 6 football being our target at the start of the season the budget was based on that.

Don't know if it's still the case, but I think Boyle used to say he budgeted each year for finishing 10th (or 9th ?) and getting to the quarters in the cups.

Nothing new, just an interview with an agent that says Ojamma is on trial at motherwell and by the looks of it played in the bounce game against killie.

http://sport.delfi.e...048406&l=wdelfi

"20-year-old striker Henrik Ojamaa had participated today in the Scottish Premier League club's second match fitness Motherwelli Kilmarnocki on the same team too. Estonians visited the site and all of 90 minutes the game was finished as a draw 3:3 gate pass.

Gotland, was attended by over five days last week Motherwellis tests, and head coach Stuart McCall had so much impressed that he held today behind closed doors training game for the club.

Gotland agent says Jonne Lindblomi Estonian trainers were very satisfied with doing business today. "Henrik told me that he went pretty well, and he gave a pass to the gate. He received positive feedback from head coach, would remain at peace with him, "said Lindblom Delfile.

"Henrik has done everything in his power. The rest is now up to me and to find out whether or not they offer him a contract. He likes them, but it also depends on the club's financial situation. We are positive, but we understand that there is football's best current state of finances. It can get things, but such matters are not before signing anything definite. "

Estonian youth league of the complex relationship between the Gotland played last season in Finland Rovaniemi Palloseura Premier League ranks.Rops was among the 12 team last season and fell to the coming league. Last week, Lindblom said, happy to see Gotland own ranks playing for a few more clubs in Finland, but in particular he wanted the team to another country.

Motherwell finished last season in sixth position in the Scottish league. Online for 15 rounds after the Glasgow Rangers and Celtic on the third post.Kilmarnock, who was played today in the eighth line of the table, last season, completed seven ndana."

I'd imagine with top 6 football being our target at the start of the season the budget was based on that. Without going mental we may now be looking at making a small investment in January, in the form of wages for 1 or 2 players to push for European football, possibly even 3rd place.

There is also the possibility that some of our players could go in January, I'd imagine Randolph, hateley, Hutchison, murphy, law and others may be on the radar of some championship or league 1 sides given our impressive form so far.

doubt very much there will be any investment of any sorts in January

getting papped out one cup and having a loss making game in the other will hardly generate funds for such

and no matter the success in the league due to the crazy nature of league payments that money will not be seen for quite some time

and with no owner or big cash reserve its crazy talk to think of spending money we dont have.

if we are lucky we'll get a squad player in as a boost (hopefully more successful than the last few, who have been moved on?)

anything else will involve losing a player or two, so couldn't really be seen as an addition

From the Evening Times.

Henrik wants Well deal

23 Nov 2011

ESTONIAN striker Henrik Ojamaa today admitted he would love to sign for Motherwell after being invited to extend his trial spell at Fir Park.

The 20-year-old, who came through the ranks at Derby County, is a free agent after parting company with Finnish side RoPS.

He did well in a bounce game against Kilmarnock yesterday and is keen to stay at the Steelmen.

He said: “I like the club. It’s got a good feel to it. If a deal was possible I would be happy to sign it.”

Out Jenno? Club might want to cash in on him before he shit hits the fan with this police investigation...

Heard Esteban might be on his way back

hunter.gifwhistling.gif

Oh aye, we could be looking at a fortune for Jenno, what with 6months of his contract to go and the gambling affair hanging over him. There arent many things that are certain in life but I think you'll find that its close as you can get to certain that the Scouser will be with us until the Summer at least.

Cannae believe I actually fucking responded :blush:

Out Jenno? Club might want to cash in on him before he shit hits the fan with this police investigation...

Heard Esteban might be on his way back

hunter.gifwhistling.gif

Every time you post I'm reminded of that sketch on Red Dwarf where Rimmer turns to Kat and says something like "there are many things we can bring to the debate. The best thing you can bring is silence........"