2011/12 Ins & Outs Thread

LadywellToi

Decent pedigree at Youth International Level. Would go so far and say if he was Scottish he'd be a main stay in our U21's. Played well in the U19's Tournament that Estonia were the surprise package. But since this is Steelmenonline I might as well start with the whole...

"not good enough"

"What a load of pish"

"Never heard of him so he must be shit"

"Why are we bringing this youngster in when we could promote one of our own [sic]"

^ Delete as appropriate...

So Wellfan1984 tell me more about the lower levels of Estonian football. Sound exciting...

No idea about it. But since he isn't coming from the lower leagues of Estonian Football not sure that would be much help to us. In fact he has never played in the lower leagues of Estonian Football. He has played in lower England, Germany and Finland. Apart from Finland know a little about the others...

He kind of is. Pre contract anyway. Given Clubs could have picked him up in the Summer and their might be unresolved issues still outstanding I'm not sure who woukd be willing to take him on.

If (when) these issues are cleared I think there will be a number of Championship Clubs in for him. Especially if they are getting him for wages only.

He kind of is. Pre contract anyway. Given Clubs could have picked him up in the Summer and their might be unresolved issues still outstanding I'm not sure who woukd be willing to take him on.

If (when) these issues are cleared I think there will be a number of Championship Clubs in for him. Especially if they are getting him for wages only.

Good point about pre-contract!

Was thinking it may be mutually beneficial to see if there is a deal for him now;

Jennings benefits as he gets to see what the market is for him, and if the right move is on, he could be released as a free (or for a small fee). Its no secret his long-term future is down south and im sure he is sick to the back teeth of the refs here!

With Hughes (if we extend his deal), Carswell, Forbes, and even Hateley coming back to midfield, we have sufficient numbers to cover. We are badly crying out for a goalscorer and release of Jennings wages could do the trick. Jennings was a distraction last summer...is he signing or not.

Lets explore the January options....

I'd be disappointed if Jennings goes!

He can have his Christmas holiday every year, as long as he plays well the rest of the time!!

As someone just said, we badly missed him at Tynecastle, Hughes is a very different type of player, and midfield was where we lost that game, hearts won everything in midfield! Ok, hately having one of the worst performances I've seen since craigan in gannons last game didn't help, but losing the midfield battle cost us.

Motherwell have offered Estonian striker Henrik Ojamaa a contract until the end of the season.

The 20-year-old impressed manager Stuart McCall during a trial spell and the former Derby trainee is a free agent after leaving Finnish side RoPS.

McCall said: "We have offered him a deal until the end of the season and we're hopeful that will be accepted.

"It won't be done for him to be involved at Ibrox because of all the paperwork over the New Year period."