2011/12 Ins & Outs Thread

LadywellToi

With the Chairman gone maybe the board are not in a position yet to tell McCall how much money he will get for signings or they have asked him to clear out the ones he doesn't want first before revealing how much wages he will be allowed to bring on board. Who knows, interesting that some teams are getting signings in before most players have boarded the plane to Florida for the next 3 weeks

That is absolute madness from Aberdeen if theres truth in it.

I love Craigan, he's been an exceptional servant to the club and he's been fantastic standing next to Reynolds and Hutchinson, for my money, making them both better players when he's there, but this season has highlighted a few times that he's struggling with the pace. If they offer it, I'd expect him to jump at it, 2 year contract and a signing on fee is great business for him.

Aye, surprised at the amount of signings getting made already when apparently, most clubs have had to cut their budgets. I thought that would make managers even more careful in the transer marjet.

the players were told to wait until top six was secured ( a policy that is flawed in itself as it only leaves a month or so until some contracts expire, ask yourself if you wouldn't be looking elsewhere with only a month to go on your contract)

yet when top six was secured.....nothing.

just the usual excuse that something else needs done

I doubt that in Sutty case we were ever going to be able to get anywhere near the deal that Hearts will have made going into the close season, we could have had him secured a long time ago however

Back line consisting of Christisn Dailly (37) and Stephen Craigan (34) next season? Also looking at Gavin Rae(33). Broon better hope that some of his young players pay off for Aberdeen as there will be next to ZERO return if those three signings come off.

That is absolute madness from Aberdeen if theres truth in it.

I love Craigan, he's been an exceptional servant to the club and he's been fantastic standing next to Reynolds and Hutchinson, for my money, making them both better players when he's there, but this season has highlighted a few times that he's struggling with the pace. If they offer it, I'd expect him to jump at it, 2 year contract and a signing on fee is great business for him.

This ^

I would have thought if he was going to carry on playing, he may have dropped a division and got some coaching experience while he was at it.

Right enough, signing for Aberdeen is dropping a division :whistling:

now the sheep are saying he's signed a one year deal with us, make up yer minds dry.gif

'Bob Asher' on their forum is me mate :thumbup:

Haha in aboot them. They rumbled you yet?

They know I'm a 'well fan, and I've been 'polite' so far.

I actually joined up and kinda talked nicely to get in with them, hoping we could get them in the final, then I could rub it right up them.

If they sign Craigan, Dailly and Rae as they been talking about, it'll be time to get in about them :download:

Good Luck to big Sutton, Never blessed with great ability or pace but always gave his all!!

i personally think we've seen his best ever season, not convinced he'll bag more than 6 goals next year!!

We badly need a couple of forwards, hopefully McCalll can pull a couple out the bag!!

at least the will he wont he sign for us has been cleared up quickly. The motherwell way is not to sign anyone until the last minute to save the pennies. We probably wont see any signings until mid july.

And its sometimes not the players that we really want its just picking up whats left ,the dross.

And its sometimes not the players that we really want its just picking up whats left ,the dross.

your spot on, but we always manage to punch above our weight ! am not worried about signings, they will come but would be nice to get a few faces in early doors !

I'm sorry if I upset anybody but ,get to fuck Sutton ya money grabbing bastard. I could have accepted anyone except the Jambo scum I hope yer next one is a hedgehog :angry: :wank:

I'm sorry if I upset anybody but ,get to fuck Sutton ya money grabbing bastard. I could have accepted anyone except the Jambo scum I hope yer next one is a hedgehog :angry: :wank:

Bit harsh. Can't see anything wrong with what he's done. He's still doing the same job (4th-6th finish, 10+ goals, cup runs(?) etc) as he did at 'Well, just for a bit more cash, which I'd says he's probably entitled to after serving his time with us and moving with minimal fuss.

We'd all do the same if the opportunity was there!