2011/12 Ins & Outs Thread

LadywellToi

Other than money there is no reason why Jennings would want to join the sheep & im sorry but if he is willing to join the sheep for a few extra bucks & therefore be completely devoid of ambition then i for one would be happy to see the back of him. Motherwell need players who are ambitious and want to use us as a stepping stone to bigger things not guys who are happy to move sideways or backwards just for a few extra bucks.

• Like 1

Other than money there is no reason why Jennings would want to join the sheep & im sorry but if he is willing to join the sheep for a few extra bucks & therefore be completely devoid of ambition then i for one would be happy to see the back of him. Motherwell need players who are ambitious and want to use us as a stepping stone to bigger things not guys who are happy to move sideways or backwards just for a few extra bucks.

Maybe Clive might chuck him a few bucks to head for Skilled Park eh? :rolleyes:

• Like 1

Hope the rumoured replacment for Randy ain't Langfield :doh: as he hasn't resigned at aberdeen , but then again he has proberly just dropped the pen.

Jenno may resign with his bad press HOPEFULLY scaring off other teams.

Thank god we didn't sideline until the betting scam investigation had taken place the poor guy would miss the final and be out of contract .

I'd stick a tenner on Jenno stays, prehaps as our new captain?

agreed about langfield hes pish i hope he stays at the sheep.id love randy to stay but if we get a big enough offer then im we'll take it i think cammy bell would be a decent replacement especially on a free transfer

Hope the rumoured replacment for Randy ain't Langfield :doh: as he hasn't resigned at aberdeen , but then again he has proberly just dropped the pen.

He's no Randy but I don't think Langfield is a bad goalkeeper, he's much better than say, Graeme Smith. Certainly got Aberdeen a few points at Fir Park down the years.

To be fair, that's a very good deal for Alex Neil. Injury prone and wouldn't have got more than a 1 year deal anywhere else.

Totally. Accies kind of have to take the chance as well, don't they? He's absolutely crucial to them, as we saw this season.

Langfield is scabby. He missed the first month of the season by dropping hot water on himself. Avoid.

was gonna mention all the out of contract players that were told to wait until split for contract talks, but then that was put back for semi-final and now its just not getting talked about so eh?......

can anyone say when are we getting Nicky Law from Rotherham

was gonna mention all the out of contract players that were told to wait until split for contract talks, but then that was put back for semi-final and now its just not getting talked about so eh?......

can anyone say when are we getting Nicky Law from Rotherham

Didn't know that nicky law thing was actually true

I seem to remember that Jamie Langfeild was at one point the better Keeper in the Spl (Outside Old Firm).... got aberdeen to a Uefa Cup Quarter Final in 2008 did he not?. so, wouldn't say No to him signing on.... Then again,... I said the same for Fraser facepalm.gif

saw there that there's talk about John Rankin... He's the sort of player that will perform for a season, Score a good goal the next season and then be un heard of for the rest of his career... Looking at the list of players released from Hibs, I would take McBride back, Thicot and McCann any day! All good players who just play for the wrong team.

I seem to remember that Jamie Langfeild was at one point the better Keeper in the Spl (Outside Old Firm).... got aberdeen to a Uefa Cup Quarter Final in 2008 did he not?. so, wouldn't say No to him signing on.... Then again,... I said the same for Fraser facepalm.gif

saw there that there's talk about John Rankin... He's the sort of player that will perform for a season, Score a good goal the next season and then be un heard of for the rest of his career... Looking at the list of players released from Hibs, I would take McBride back, Thicot and McCann any day! All good players who just play for the wrong team.

has McBride ever had the right team? Total pish

Get all the signing prospects a cup final ticket, then they will want to sign for the mighty 'well.

Must be a good sign that our budget is not being cut for next year, unlike nearly everyother team.

have i missed something mentioning the budget for next year?

Langfield certainly was a good keeper but prone to the odd howler. Think he has dropped away from his best, we could do worse but I'd hope we could do a bit better even if it a keeper of similar ability but justy less of a dick!