2011/12 Ins & Outs Thread

LadywellToi

:lol: I'm being groomed.

Anyway lets try and keep this thread on track. We've all had a laugh and I've been flattered :P

Easily pleased ..................but on another note i would love us to pick up another option on the left to let young Murphy loose up front with Higdon.

Any suggestions?

I think Murphy and Higdon playing up front is a good shout mate .

Since the blood has left my groin Jim i have this great image of Higdon sucking in 2 defenders and laying it off to the wee fella to slip it past the keeper........................oh no there it goes again!!!

What we need as has been said on this thread earlier is a bit more creativity in the midfield ,that's not a dig at any current players its just a statement of fact .We have been needing a box to box midfielder for sometime now ,someone who can bring the ball forward and move it out wide or through the middle. That guy McDonald ? that used to play with Dundee fits the bill but doubt we could get him ,but that type of player.

Yeah, McCormack left in the May if you like and Sutton joined in the August.

Kevin McDonald was at Burnley, but has been let go. Could see him staying down south in the Championship or League One for monetary reasons.

I'd still like another striker in as Murphy can have 'dips' in form like against Celtic in the final. I prefer him in the middle anyway so we need an attacking minded left midfield player to replace Jones too. :cheers:

Like I said, absolutely nothing behind it in terms of facts, just something I heard from a pal.

Killie have got to start getting players in at some point, their squad must be about 6 folk just now.

i think next signin will be jones on free transfer then the winger from bradford and then gunning back on loan

Didn't rate Jones at all. Thought he showed some reasonable promise in his first couple of appearances, but he faded very quickly. Think we could do a good bit better than him, and he's certainly not getting any younger...

• Like 3

Didn't rate Jones at all. Thought he showed some reasonable promise in his first couple of appearances, but he faded very quickly. Think we could do a good bit better than him, and he's certainly not getting any younger...

wouldnt say i was his biggest fan just think mccall rates him highly as there paths have crossed few times before

If Killie get him it would be the loan signing of the season, in my opinion he is the most naturally gifted player in the SPL. I would take him in a heartbeat.

:nod:

However, from what I hear he enjoys a lifestyle that isn't too far from steelboy's post.

But eremenko was only on loan so celtic wouldnt have to give them anything

Was talking to a mate of mine a while ago who was told that a deal to take Eremenko park heed ad already been done?

was probably the usual, ever player showing a bit of talent is signing for them.

Was talking to a mate of mine a while ago who was told that a deal to take Eremenko park heed ad already been done?

was probably the usual, ever player showing a bit of talent is signing for them.

Eremenko did say he was desperate to stay in scotland and wanted either of the old firm to buy him