2011/12 Ins & Outs Thread

LadywellToi

I think Saunders, Hutchison, Page, Craggs, Reynolds, Gunning etc have contributed no real need to get bent out of shape about any of them really.

All of them are top arras compared to some real fuckin bombscares we've had in the past.

I don't understand how some posters can actually dislike the entire team.

I don't think he would be the worst player to sign but he's not the type of player we need to sign to progress. Al B makes a good point about him being as good as he'll ever be. His pace was his biggest asset at centre half, normally an attribute you'd associate with another position.

The way some people are going on you would think he was Gunni Jonnson. Fair enough he stalled after his first two seasons but he was definitely one of the better centre backs we've had in recent years and a model pro at that. I think with Hutchy he isn't as fast as Reynolds but he's fast enough, he is stronger in the tackle and better in the airm. Perhaps like Reynolds he needs to work on distribution but he is still developing?

Ps are we going to get linked with anyone who hasn't played for us before? Bring back Shivute!

I don't think we'll bring Reynolds back. But some hawfwit fae Sheffield opens up a thread wi negative bullshit about a guy who always gave 100% and Steelmenonline get the doc martens on and join in. When there's no real need.

Mark Reynolds served us well and moved on. I don't see the need to rewrite history.

I sincerely hope the guy gets a move away from the bombsite that is swfc and has a great career.

• Like 3

Reynolds would be a good replacement for Craigs as a don't think he will feature much this season in the first team, even if we get gunning back one CB injured and who do we have for cover? Id rather keep hately in midfield and Saunders at rightback, Page has not impressed me so much yet and don't think we could really rely on him, we know what we are getting with Reynolds and if he hits form we have a really good player who might again attract interest from a bigger club and thus make us so cash again :D

Mark Reynolds was/is one of the most overrated Motherwell players in the eyes of the support in recent memory.

At best he was a decent defender and nothing more. His distribution and positional sense were absolutely dreadful and he is far too lightweight for a centre half. He has one asset, pace. Apart from that he's a very average player.

It was absolutely laughable that there were Motherwell fans insisting that he should be playing for the National side, or at least it would have been laughable if they weren't serious about it.

It's no surprise atall that he's been found out down South.

Mark Reynolds was/is one of the most overrated Motherwell players in the eyes of the support in recent memory.

At best he was a decent defender and nothing more. His distribution and positional sense were absolutely dreadful and he is far too lightweight for a centre half. He has one asset, pace. Apart from that he's a very average player.

It was absolutely laughable that there were Motherwell fans insisting that he should be playing for the National side, or at least it would have been laughable if they weren't serious about it.

I caught a big fuck off Pike.

The argument always stands. If Gary Kenneth can get a game for Scotland then why not Reynolds?

Nail on head. Absolutely spot on.

Reynolds would be a good replacement for Craigs as a don't think he will feature much this season in the first team, even if we get gunning back one CB injured and who do we have for cover? Id rather keep hately in midfield and Saunders at rightback, Page has not impressed me so much yet and don't think we could really rely on him, we know what we are getting with Reynolds and if he hits form we have a really good player who might again attract interest from a bigger club and thus make us so cash again :D

Know what? You need to change your avatar, I can't take anything you say about players seriously until you do :whistling::thumbup:

36 years old and has scored 18 goals in his last 54 games in Australia, is this really what we want at Motherwell? I like the chat about this but if it was to actually happen I wouldn't be best pleased, would much rather have Porter.