2011/12 Ins & Outs Thread

LadywellToi

I caught a big fuck off Pike.

The argument always stands. If Gary Kenneth can get a game for Scotland then why not Reynolds?

Because the specky fud in charge of Scotland used to manage Kenneth and thinks he is a good player, :doh: the same argument applies to Conway, and Goodwillie. I think the main criteria for a Scotland cap now is to have been involved at Tannadice.

that thought did cross my mind, but i then looked at it form the point of view that if he were free to leave, then we would be paying all his wages - and i dont think we can afford that - at least with loanees, we are either paying nothing or a %

its funny reading the news today that Chelsea are thinking of paying £30m for Sneijder and £175k per week - and we have McCall in the paper moaning that we cant afford £3k pw!!!!!!!!!!!

I thought our wage structure was between 1 and 2K pw. I'd be amazed if we paid anything beyond 2k pw to more than two or three 'star' players. And then not much more.

And HC, Paul Lambert had a great debut so don't see the relevance.

I just remember a lot of guys moaning at him when he first came to us , at least around the area of the East I sat in. Got in a verbal slanging match them a few times in his first couple months. Afterthise first months though, he won them over. Might have been different in other areas but I always remember those arguments cos they beggared belief.

Its called being realistic.... Craigan and Hammell will be the top earners then you will have the rest of the first team like Murphy, randy, hutch (since he just signed a new improved deal) in-between 1500 and 2k p/w.

Then contracts offered to say Jennings will be similar to Hammell and Craigan if he accepts, younger first team guys like page, Saunders will be 500-1500 then youth under 19 players on 150 - 500 p/w

If you take our clubs size, average attendance, fan base, transfer market activity and financial status into consideration its not hard to work out what the wage structure will be like if you have any experience is business and some common sense.

Realistic? It's a crock of shit.

It would likely surprise you what club employees earn and have potential to earn in relation to other member clubs... We are where we are, salaries remain within a rigid structure (no reason to suggest otherwise, unless those with access to the accounts can differ) and it serves us well.

Its called being realistic.... Craigan and Hammell will be the top earners then you will have the rest of the first team like Murphy, randy, hutch (since he just signed a new improved deal) in-between 1500 and 2k p/w.

Then contracts offered to say Jennings will be similar to Hammell and Craigan if he accepts, younger first team guys like page, Saunders will be 500-1500 then youth under 19 players on 150 - 500 p/w

If you take our clubs size, average attendance, fan base, transfer market activity and financial status into consideration its not hard to work out what the wage structure will be like if you have any experience is business and some common sense.

Holy utter lumpin fuckin jehovah! :yahoo: