2011/12 Ins & Outs Thread

LadywellToi

I just remember a lot of guys moaning at him when he first came to us , at least around the area of the East I sat in. Got in a verbal slanging match them a few times in his first couple months. Afterthise first months though, he won them over. Might have been different in other areas but I always remember those arguments cos they beggared belief.

Ah the East Stand, that explains it then. Stevie Kirk used to get abuse fae there as well mind. :rolleyes:

There are people in the East Stand by me who used to totally disregard the game in favour of discussing one thing.

How inconceivably shite Motherwell are. Every single player, front to back, the backroom staff, the tea lady, the grass, the stands and so on. And then they'd scream abuse at every missed pass or any other minor poor touch. They were even screeching and bitching at the two nil Celtic game.

I eventually snapped and went ballistic.

To be fair those around my seat are okay but I've heard it all during my years in there, from the "Never mind trying to play tippy tappy fitba', get it up the park" to "Whit's the point of lumping it up there, haud on tae it" fae the same guy, in the same game, just a few minutes apart. Everyone has them though, apparently.

I've had a few cracking folk sitting around me the last few years. In fact, the majority bitch and whinge, along with the rest of us, but never abuse our team more than the opposition or the officials, and even then, only due to some form of idiocy.

This pair only interrupt the golf chat to rip apart a Motherwell player.

Even more annoyingly, the two favourite hobbies are latching onto a young player and castigating him throughout, and booing us off the park (a pet hate). They actually sound like Old Firm fans, wherein one slightly dodgy touch means that they will never be good enough etc. There's only so many times I can hear our entire team being shouted and sworn at, when we're in the lead! wallbash.gif

Ah the East Stand, that explains it then. Stevie Kirk used to get abuse fae there as well mind. :rolleyes:

Aye, Kirkie used to take pelters. But then again, so did guys like McAllister who wasn't a hard enough tackler for many of the experts propping up the stanchions.

a definite naw to duffy.

we're being linked with a left mid from partick call chris erskine on pie and bovril.

I heard we were interested in him a few months back, at the same time the papers were linking us with Forsyth from Dundee.

I think Erskine signed a new contract with Partick towards the end of the season.

To be fair those around my seat are okay but I've heard it all during my years in there, from the "Never mind trying to play tippy tappy fitba', get it up the park" to "Whit's the point of lumping it up there, haud on tae it" fae the same guy, in the same game, just a few minutes apart. Everyone has them though, apparently.

That's a belter. Theres a few guys around me in the Cooper who do exactly the same thing.

"Fuck sake! Why no just put it in the net?" is another great shout from within my earshot. Genius tactic, dunno why teams don't use it.

That's a belter. Theres a few guys around me in the Cooper who do exactly the same thing.

"Fuck sake! Why no just put it in the net?" is another great shout from within my earshot. Genius tactic, dunno why teams don't use it.

Sometimes fans do know better right enough. :rolleyes:

weeyin, ditto Bobby Russell

Prehaps the Fowler property empire is heading north. Watch out for a load of Buy to Let's in Motherwell.

Already has a massive property portfolio in Scotland. Airdrie and Bothwell are areas he has invested.

I'm lucky enough to have drank with Robbie in the Camphill Vaults in Bothwell which was a favourite haunt of his whilst up north. Guy is a legend!

a definite naw to duffy.

we're being linked with a left mid from partick call chris erskine on pie and bovril.

I heard the Chris Erskine story a while ago from a guy in my work who supports Kilbirnie Juniors.

Said he was a flying machine and would be a great signing, nips in with a few goals as well, has done well with partick.

Already has a massive property portfolio in Scotland. Airdrie and Bothwell are areas he has invested.

I'm lucky enough to have drank with Robbie in the Camphill Vaults in Bothwell which was a favourite haunt of his whilst up north. Guy is a legend!

His agent used to work in Hamilton Road, so I'm not surprised at that.