2011/12 Ins & Outs Thread

LadywellToi

The International Transfer window doesn't open till 1 July. The domestic one is already opened. Don't see how that would stop us announcing a contract agreement with a player though. That why the word pre-contract came into existence in Football

Jon Taylor not coming north of the border.

He has just signed a new 2 year deal with Shrewsbury.

Shrewsbury Official Site

Jon mentioned in his video interview today that you were definitely in for him, as were some other SPL clubs. It seems he went with the advice of our manager and chairman over those trying to persuade him it was in his interests to move up to Scotland.

Jon mentioned in his video interview today that you were definitely in for him, as were some other SPL clubs. It seems he went with the advice of our manager and chairman over those trying to persuade him it was in his interests to move up to Scotland.

It was, apparently, an extremely surprising turnaround for everyone at Shrewsbury.

My contact at Shrewsbury says that up until last night they were sure he was Motherwell bound. They aren't sure what changed his mind they're just glad he did.

All the best Jon ..... NEXT!

Dons fan I know reckons they will be signing Jennings tomorrow. :angry:

I wouldn't be that upset over that, to be honest. I like Jennings, he's a solid citizen but he misses too many games through suspension and when he comes back, he seems always to be carrying a wee bit of excess weight. One of those "if he stays - great, if he goes - no big deal" players for me...

Dons fan I know reckons they will be signing Jennings tomorrow. :angry:

Apparently in an interview that the old codger done today he mentions a keeper joining tomorrow and possibly another player joining up.

Sky Sports are reporting they could have a Spanish midfielder join on trial.

One of the Aberdeen Forums mentions Jennings and 2 or 3 other players, so nothing definite.

I wouldn't be that upset over that, to be honest. I like Jennings, he's a solid citizen but he misses too many games through suspension and when he comes back, he seems always to be carrying a wee bit of excess weight. One of those "if he stays - great, if he goes - no big deal" players for me...

Wouldn't be unduly upset if he went either mate. Just not to these fuckin' stuck in the 80's, relegation fodder, moaning faced c***s.

Wouldn't be too upset if he fucked off to England though, but having said that, would prefer he stays.

What Motherwell fan would have 'contacts' with Shrewsbury anyway? I smell shite.

Not necessarily - given your location it's conceivable that you would have contacts with Inverness or Ross County for example... not logical assumptions when you mention Motherwell fans and who they may have contacts with but conceivable no?