2011/12 Ins & Outs Thread

LadywellToi

You would hope that fringe players like Forbes and Page step up and really give McCall a few headaches, however this debate was covered about 20 pages back.

I hope to fuck Forbes proves me wrong, I just can't see it in him.

this ZFA guy.

here is his twitter pic

Picture_201.png

Have a look at these two tweets from our new signing Zaine Francis-Angol

@ZFA3Zaine Francis-Angol

Loose my bank card, loose my blackberry, car battery runs flat won't start, have to walk for miles, starts working get flashed by a camera..

20 Junvia web

Then less than a week later.......

@ZFA3Zaine Francis-Angol

What a idiottttt how can I lock my key in my carr... Why is that even possiblee!! Shitty

26 Junvia UberSocial

You wonder why footballers get a reputation for being a bit thick :doh:

@ZFA3Zaine Francis-Angol

Loose my bank card, loose my blackberry, car battery runs flat won't start, have to walk for miles, starts working get flashed by a camera..

Worrying resemblance to Casagolda's tweets

@Gloria21

Loose my hair gel, loose my pink boots, another manager sees me as flat, can't get a start, sat on the bench for ages, get subbed, camera see's me make an arse of it.

http://sport.scotsman.com/football/Tom-English-Jennings-still-waiting.6792828.jp

Tom English: Jennings still waiting

Published Date: 29 June 2011

By Tom English

IT LOOKS like Steve Jennings is going to sign a new contract with Motherwell in the coming days. It's always nice to have your future sorted. All he needs to do now is hear positive news from another area of his football life and he'll be a happy man.

It's been six months since the bookmaking firm, Blue Square, reported suspicious betting activity before a Motherwell match. Hours before that Motherwell game last December, a number of bets were placed on a Motherwell player being red-carded. Jennings was later sent-off in the game.

Blue Square launched an investigation into the bets - who struck them, where and how. They saw things they found disturbing. The file has been with the Gambling Commission for months and yet there is still no official word as to innocence or guilt. It's high-time we knew if this was a genuine scandal in Scottish football or a mere coincidence.

What i gather from McCall is that after the Law man signs we will be after one more player which will be a defender. That means he appears happy with our current strikeforce. Can't say i share his optimism oh that. If Higdon gets injured/suspended then i can see a good few Motherwell nil scorelines. Could be wrong but other than him and Murphy do we have any recognised strikers in the squad that isn't an inexperienced youngster?