• Chris Humphrey
    • Keith Lasley
    • Jamie Murphy
    • Francis Jeffers
    • John Sutton
    • Stevie Hammell
    • Esteban Casagolda
    • Null Vote

i didnt think gunnins heart was realy in it last night, lasley, god bless him no one trys harder but he didnt have his best game last night although hes been outstanding all season so hes allowed an off game. the humph and murphy seemed to be afraid to run at the deffence. yet to see sutton win a header while staying on his feet. big tom wasnt realy in the game last night, no fault of his own, just the way the game was, when he did see the ball he done not to badly. again the same with jennings, didnt realy do too much but done well when deffending. jeffers is too clever to play for us, he see's things and trys things and no one around him is catching on, if the rest of the team were quick enough to react to his plays and moves then we would be scoring alot more goals. craigain was sold in challeges but his distrabution was terrable, gave the ball staight back to them. hutchison was the best player in C&A last night, and for his age, is a better player that reynolds was when he broke into the team.

I voted for Hutch another decent performance in a shaky back four.

Thought Jenno and Lasley had a decent game together but after Las went off injured we fell apart.

Gunning started the game really well, strolled through it almost but SMC switching him to RB was a terrible move and seem to destroy his confidence that and getting wiped out down at the corner flag at the DC/SHED.

As usual though the shouts from behind me after 5minutes of him being moved to RB were that he was "utter p*sh" and "a waste of a jersey" etc..

For me the most disappointing player on the park last night and for a good while now is Hateley, he doesn't seem to want to play at right back which in my opinion is his strongest position In MF he's slow, unimaginative and sub standard to the players we have already playing there.

He's soft going into tackles and just doesn't seem interested unless he's lining up a free-kick that only special players like him are able to take.

While I'm at it, I like Sutton but he only fills a jersey, works hard and give his all but if we were left relying on him for goals we are be in a bad way, hence the lack of scoring this year.

Anyway lets wipe our mouths move on and get right into this game on Sunday against the Filth!

Gunning started the game really well, strolled through it almost but SMC switching him to RB was a terrible move and seem to destroy his confidence that and getting wiped out down at the corner flag at the DC/SHED.

Funniest part of the evening was that...he fresh-air swiped the ball and fell on his arse, then tried to pretend he was hurt to hide the embarrassment.

Funniest part of the evening was that...he fresh-air swiped the ball and fell on his arse, then tried to pretend he was hurt to hide the embarrassment.

Or when the St Mirren player tried that scissors kick and fucked it up, or the ref not giving us a penalty for Lasley being taken down