Okay, Will I Be The First To Say It?

MJC_MKI

Laugh all you like.

As much as it pains me to say this I firmly believe that Stuart McCall is in the wrong job at the wrong time and the sooner we part company with him the better.

He does not inspire confidence in the team and does not appear to have any tactical nous. Not what is needed at Fir Park just now I'm afraid. We need someone who can grab that mediocre bunch by the scruffs of their necks and make them fight tooth and nail to make sure the club stay in the SPL. Sadly on the evidence so far, Stuart McCall is not that man.

I'll not criticise McCall until he's had the summer to work on the squad. A tough pre-season will do them good (more like the McGhee style perhaps?), a few new faces in and a few old ones out. Maybe we'll even see the completion of the Grella deal if he's still not getting a look-in at Leeds.

Get yersel to fuck man. Only the other day we were looking at 4th and 9 out of 9. We are going to have set backs with a thin squad and a relatively inexperienced manager. Alot of folk on here sounding like o/f fans. What realistically do you expect us to achieve? There will be "average" seasons, thats why the highs are all the better. Besides, still alot of games left to see what happens.

What a load of sh**e to start calling for SMC to go, give the man a chance. Look at the league Hearts are finishing 3rd, and hamilton are down, the other 8 clubs are separated by just 14 points, a win for us last night would have seen us 4th and in a possible Euro place !!! FFS thats how bad this league is.

That said we really should be beating teams like St Mirren, we need to try to get at least top 6 and let SMC get the team together pre-season, maybe a few new faces in the door. So give him a chance and judge him in 11 games time.

People need to look ABOVE the manager to see where the problems lie at our club i cannot believe there is misguided folk THANKING John Boyle why?

For bringing underacheiving players on exorbitant salaries and cutting gate prices im really glad he is not Chancellor of the Exchequer.

Laugh all you like.

As much as it pains me to say this I firmly believe that Stuart McCall is in the wrong job at the wrong time and the sooner we part company with him the better.

He does not inspire confidence in the team and does not appear to have any tactical nous. Not what is needed at Fir Park just now I'm afraid. We need someone who can grab that mediocre bunch by the scruffs of their necks and make them fight tooth and nail to make sure the club stay in the SPL. Sadly on the evidence so far, Stuart McCall is not that man.

I really hope your being sarcastic, last night was woeful, but to say he has to go is just plain daft

Laugh all you like.

:nod: :wank: :wank:

I blame MJC for last nights defeat. He got carried away wi himself and predicted a draw instead of being realistic and predicting his usual defeat. Shame on you MJC - don't ever jump on the happy clappy wagon again - yer a jinx! :wank: :nod:

:nod:

Ok, will I be the first to say it?

MJC get a grip ya fud!

This is Motherwell not a fucking Premiership team like Man city. Can I for one say that McCall has hardly had any oppotunity to put his own mark on the team, by all means make a judgement on SMc next season when he has had a proper close season to mould the team he wants.

I hope this is a joke. the guys only been in the door 2mins, give him a chance. he seems to know where he wants to take the club and has a vision. hes came in at a hard time with little to work with, trying to build a team from what was left behind. give him the summer to build a squad and work with them, and if things ante working out by december then you can say whatever you like. untill then, hold back, support the bloke and give him a proper chance.

I really like McCall.

Got it wrong last night by relying on that humpty Humphrey but it's post match interview was very refreshing.

Really feel like we are heading for a Butcher/McLean type era where we will regularly lose games we are expected to win but cause a few upsets along the way. I wouldn't be surprised if we run a very good Celtic team close on Sunday.

I really like McCall.

Got it wrong last night by relying on that humpty Humphrey but it's post match interview was very refreshing.

Really feel like we are heading for a Butcher/McLean type era where we will regularly lose games we are expected to win but cause a few upsets along the way. I wouldn't be surprised if we run a very good Celtic team close on Sunday.

wooooo, i mean come on, cant be to positive on here! might give somone an anurism.

Guy is entitled to his opinion.

God knows MJC's largely been a dripping tap of absolute despondency stretching back to Welltrust FC forums (remember the infamous Clarkson must go post after we beat Hearts in the League Cup Semi for example) but I'll give him his due he's always been able to argue his point.

In this instance, as in most I disagree, but I certainly don't believe he's fishing.

Rangers have confirmed for the first time that Ally McCoist will take over as manager when Walter Smith steps down at the end of the season.

Assistant manager McCoist, 48, has been groomed as Smith's successor since the pair returned to Ibrox in January 2007.

Now McCoist has agreed a one-year rolling contract, with number three Kenny McDowall to become his assistant.

McCall OUT.

Shocking quote. Absolute disgrace. He's been in the job less than 6 months. Give him a chance, oh and for the record who the feck would replace him. Nope he has my vote and should be given time. Thin squad with no money and Boyle out where are we going next.

I wouldn't go as far as to say I'm with MJC but I'm certainly not far off his opinion.

As far as I'm concerned, the Celtic game is a write-off, that's fine, but the three games in March will let me decide what camp I'm in. The absolute bare minimum I will accept is a win and two draws. Anything less and I'll be firmly in the 'McCall Out' camp.

He hasn't been good enough, the team don't look motivated and are devoid of ideas or inspiration. And his 'forever in claret and amber' line makes me want to vomit. All that added to the fact I never liked him in the first place means I am losing patience fast.