Celtic

Andy_P

Celtic MOTM  

181 members have voted

1. 1. Or least pish if you prefer (not today obviously!!)

• Darren Randolph
    • Tom Hateley
    • Stevie Hammell
    • Shaun Hutchinson
    • Gavin Gunning
    • Steve Jennings
    • Chris Humphrey
    • Keith Lasley
    • Jamie Murphy
    • Ross Forbes
    • John Sutton
    • Jamie Pollock
    • Null Vote

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lasley, Jennings and Forbes worked well as a unit. Gunning looked like he'd been centre half partners with Hutch all his life, Murphy and Sutton retained the ball well to relieve the pressure, Randolph made excellent saves when he had to and the full backs nipped the supply excellently. Humphrey had some great runs as well that while he didn't play as well his speed had them shiting it. After that analysis I don't have a clue who to give MoTM to but as I never null vote I think I'm just going to plump Sutton.

Everyone should take a bow, I loved bouncing up and down to "I just can't get enough" after the penalty went in.

Lasley for me, added responsibility of being captain, solid tackling and outstanding performance. DId he win the penalty too?

Hutch close second jointly with Sutton.

Referee atrocious, 6 yellows vs 1 for them, shocking performance.

Whole team outstanding to a man today , went for Las though . Even after his ridiculous booking he wasn't afraid to put in some meaty challenges and won everything .

Still buzzing hours after the game , love beatin that mob , I just can't get enough !

i went for sutty. it was close but the big man was superb and him squaring up to that big swedish chuff was brilliant. we need to get him signed up asap, he's added so much to his game since he came to fir park and he's a proper leader on the park now.

keithy was a close second. i see comments on here about how some people don't see the fuss about him, surely they saw it today? he won enough tackles for an entire season and managed to keep the aggression in his game even though the ref was itching to send him off.

everyone else was quality as well :D

Randolph, brilliant.

Hateley, great.

Hammell, great,

Gunning. Brilliant,

Hutchinson, brilliant.

Humphrey, good.

Lasley, super dooper brilliant.

Jennings, super brilliant

Forbes, super brilliant.

Murphy, good.

Sutton, brilliant.

My vote goes to the super dooper brilliant guy...........Lasley

I voted for Sutton because of his work rate and 2 goals. Get him signed up ASAP.

When did Forbes grow a set of bollocks? I've never seen him firing into so many tackles, think McCall is the man to get his confidence back up, he seems to be playing near his best again.

Gunning and Hutch were amazing together in central defence, I know Craggs is our captain but does that mean he automatically gets his place back? I personally think the game could have been very different if he was playing.

Superb performances all round, Hutchison was a joy to watch while Hateley, Sutton and Forbes were bang on the money.

MOTM has to go to Lasley though. We were turning back the years there with a Motherwell captain that shows 200% commitment, puts their foot in for every ball and most importantly, leads by example. Motherwell legend.

Stephen Craigan should never get near the armband again.

Ten 8's, and a 9 for Sutton in the Sun Dream Team .................. and 9 Motherwell players in the Team of the Week.

Now that is quite something, and should be pinned on the dressing room wall as a reminder just how good the players are and a target to achieve on a regular basis.

Ten 8's, and a 9 for Sutton in the Sun Dream Team .................. and 9 Motherwell players in the Team of the Week.

Now that is quite something, and should be pinned on the dressing room wall as a reminder just how good the players are and a target to achieve on a regular basis.

Kello must have had some fucking game for the Jambos

Kello must have had some fucking game for the Jambos

He did, although I'd say Randolph had a much better game in terms of how important some of his goalkeeping was. Every time we needed Randolh to take a cross or make a save he did, Kello made some fine stops, but I don't think his overall contribution was as great as Randolph's (Jambo mate of mine that was at the game said the same, having watched the 'Well game on Sky).

Even Forbes Big Yin? :lol: