Darren Randolph!

nethertonwellfan

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The big man was different class today again , but I have to agree with Haggischomper that if he plays as well for the remainder of the season , I fear he will be destined for a top championship team at the least .

He's contracted for a couple of years though , so we should be looking for a very decent offer to let him go .

Definitely one of the finds of the season in Scottish football .

The big man was different class today again , but I have to agree with Haggischomper that if he plays as well for the remainder of the season , I fear he will be destined for a top championship team at the least .

He's contracted for a couple of years though , so we should be looking for a very decent offer to let him go .

Definitely one of the finds of the season in Scottish football .

They will have to pay for him! He signed a 3 year deal!

Thats class

"Darren Randolph signed for Scottish Premier League club Motherwell on the 1st of July, 2010, on a free. He signed a 3-year-contract at Fir Park and quickly cemented his place in the team as the clubs number 1. Since then he has went fron strength to strength and already this season has surpassed a club record of clean sheets of 16 against celtic in a match that he completely stunned the unwashed celtic fans with a string of outstanding saves."

Rumour that celtic were speakin to him after the game about signing next season. Make of it what ye will..

Old news !

Celtic tried to sign him in January but It was too late and they missed the window!

They will be back in the summer but they will have to pay!

Like to think he told them to F*ck off, where were you last year when I didn't have a club? Didn't exactly see anyone from Parkhead desperate to sign him then. Keep up the form for Motherwell Randy and you'll get to the Premiership, Celtic won't.

Rumour that celtic were speakin to him after the game about signing next season. Make of it what ye will..

Well it has to be just that a rumour because unless they have agreed a fee with us they have no right to be talking to him,if he keeps up his current form Celtic would not even be able to afford him anyway,i think the premiership will be where he ends up,hopefully not for another season though.