Forum Upgrade

Gaag

Hi Folks,

The forum upgrade is likely to take place at sometime over the next week or two, I'll give you an exact date when I know it. There is likely to be some downtime during this process, but it shouldn't be for too long.

I can't afford to pay for a custom skin design for the forum, i've been quoted anywhere between £100-£250 for this. So I was wondering if anyone had any experience designing skins that could help put one together for us? The forum will be migrating to ipb v3.1. I am willing to pay a bit for the right job, give me a shout if you think you can help.

Also, I'd be looking to have the landing page and forum banners updated as well, so if anyone wants to volunteer to have a shot of those then that'd be great.

Any more info needed or you want to discuss further, just drop me a line.

Cheers

Gaag

The forum upgrade will be commencing over the next 24 hours. Please save all signatures/avatars/PM's etc in case of database loss.

The full upgrade will be going on and off over the next few weeks so you will all experience some downtime at some point.

Cheers