Celtic Forum

Taff

Only read about 5 posts and in that time it went from "FUCKIN' SCUM SING SHOCKING SONGS AGAINST US, AND THEN SING THE SAME TYPE OF DISGUSTING SONGS AGAINST RANGERS" to "FUCKIN' SCUMMY h**s WITHOUT THE BUS FARE".

I'd rather have the dregs of society like Old Firm fans hating 'Well fans than liking 'Well fans.

But really, who gives a fuck?!

have to say, i find it halarious that they call US, neds haha have they looked around at their own fans recently?... bunch of brain dead goons. kind of makes me happy that we piss them off enough that they have to start a topic about, oh well FUCK THE MOULDY FIRM!

''alot of the section was h**s aswell''

mhanky goons who don't realise we hate their scummy nieghbours Rangers aswell.

going by the state of their fans, its a wonder how they can afford £25 to come to Fir Park

old firm logic is just baffling.

Ironic in the extreme.

So, the guy that started the thread is at school in Motherwell, so presumably lives in the town.... yet chooses to support a team outwith his local one?

And as for the "what does the '86 stand for?" question.... :thumbup:

i had a great time on sunday. the east stand turning their depeche mode tune back onto them was a great moment.

there was a lot of moaning on h*n websites after the robbery last february. they took offence at the well fans charging down the stairs when we scored and the stick that papac was getting for being a dirty prick. let's hope we keep pissing them off and maybe do it louder and in bigger numbers so the arm chair arseholes can hear what we think of them as well.

had the misfortune to be on the 10:30 train from Queen St to Airdrie on Wednesday night.

The great unwashed piled in at Bellgrove and Carntyne and started the old Scottish folksongs about the Auld Brigade, up the RA etc.

One of the best though was the one about Can you see a Handsome h*n no no. I felt like asking them if they had ever seen themselves in a mirror.

Just can't get enough was getting laldy as well and if there hadn't been so many of them on the train I might just have asked them if the got enough on Sunday

Ar**holes.

So mother and father had a placing request accepted for him to attend Dalziel High rather than the run risk of being tampered with at the far end of Dalzell Avenue. Parents probably give the fingers to our sovereign lady with one hand, but, willingly take the family allowance with the other.

His inane ramblings don't do his parents credit (quite possibly inbred) neither does it say much about the level of schooling at that school noo the chief is away... I digress, have we no up and coming 'Well upstarts at that school who could earn their spurs and terrorise the little tink?

So mother and father had a placing request accepted for him to attend Dalziel High rather than the run risk of being tampered with at the far end of Dalzell Avenue. Parents probably give the fingers to our sovereign lady with one hand, but, willingly take the family allowance with the other.

His inane ramblings don't do his parents credit (quite possibly inbred) neither does it say much about the level of schooling at that school noo the chief is away... I digress, have we no up and coming 'Well upstarts at that school who could earn their spurs and terrorise the little tink?

aw come on... we are neds aparently... so just kick his fuckin head in and be done with it ;)