Dundee Utd Vs Motherwell Discussion Thread

Stuarty

Who knows what Motherwell team will turn up on Wednesday? The one thing about United this season is they have been pretty consistent, Motherwell on the other hand...dntknw.gif. With that in mind you would have to be crazy to bet on us winning this replay. I hope we can progress but I fear Goodwillie & Co will have the last laugh. 2-1 United.resent.gif

Jonny Evans and Aaron Hughes both injured for NI game on Tuesday in Belfast, looks like Craggs could be playing for them, prob full 90! He will struggle to make Weds game if that's the case.

Any idea of updates on how our injured players are doing?

Expected something like that, and the saga continues. Everything that can go wrong will go wrong, apart from Randolph getting on and injured in his game.

But in the face of adversity we thrive, mon the Mighty Dossers!!!! :yahoo:

Graeme I'll be heading back from Stirling at around half past four if it'd save you a few quid?

Cheers min, I'll see what the Dundee & Fife guys are saying, as well as my boss, but cheers for the offer like.

Really surprised this hasn't been picked up by a TV channel

Not surprised, as there is no Old Firm side involved. The interest is just not there for any channel to bother, in fact they would probably make a loss as the viewing figures would probably be pretty low.

I wonder if there are any viewing figures available for Scottish league or cup games out with the Old Firm?

Yes, pay at the gate.

http://www.motherwellfc.co.uk/2011/03/18/replay-prices-confirmed/

Ticket prices for the forthcoming Scottish Cup Quarter Final Replay clash with Dundee Utd at Fir Park can now be confirmed.

Entry to the match, on Wednesday 30th March 2011, will be pay at the gate with admission prices agreed below.

Motherwell Season Ticket Holders will be able to reserve their usual seat by popping into the Chapman Building from Monday 21st March – remembering to bring their season ticket as proof – or via the telephone on 01698 333 333 (Option 2).

ADULTS: £10

CONCESSIONS: £5

If Crags plays for NI tomorrow night then the best we can expect is him on the bench for us. That being the case I'd expect at least one of the injured players (Saunders, Hammell, Hateley, Jeffers) to be risked, although personaly I wouldn't, especially with those 3 vital league games in the following 10 days.

So my team, assuming none of the injury doubts make it, would be this:

Randolph

Humphrey

Hutchinson

Page

Gunning

Jennings

Lasley

Forbes

Jones

Murphy

Sutton

Subs: Hollis, Craigan, Casagolda, Meechan, Pollock

Huge match, season defining in fact. Regardless of the personnel I'll be there roaring the lads on. Here's hoping there's a large Well support with the same frame of mind.