Dundee Utd Vs Motherwell Discussion Thread

Stuarty

If Crags plays for NI tomorrow night then the best we can expect is him on the bench for us. That being the case I'd expect at least one of the injured players (Saunders, Hammell, Hateley, Jeffers) to be risked, although personaly I wouldn't, especially with those 3 vital league games in the following 10 days.

So my team, assuming none of the injury doubts make it, would be this:

Randolph

Humphrey

Hutchinson

Page

Gunning

Chris Humphrey in a back 4, Peter you've been drinking surely?

that's what I was thinking

Craggs will play both I reckon.

I'm unsure of this

Not surprised, as there is no Old Firm side involved. The interest is just not there for any channel to bother, in fact they would probably make a loss as the viewing figures would probably be pretty low.

I wonder if there are any viewing figures available for Scottish league or cup games out with the Old Firm?

I dont think it's quite as simple as that, Sky had a windoew last week for a Scottish Cup replay but, because of United's backlog of postponed games, we have had to wait till this week to concluder our tie. Therefore Sky opted for the St Johnstone v Brechin match.

That being the case I'd expect at least one of the injured players (Saunders, Hammell, Hateley, Jeffers) to be risked, although personaly I wouldnt, especially with those 3 vital league games in the following 10 days.................

Huge match, season defining in fact.

:blink:

Lets just get tore in to them, and have another Semi-final to look forward too! :drinks:

`Mon the `Well!!

Quite looking forward to the game actually. This all might change after 5 minutes though. Who knows which Motherwell team will turn up, although I fear it will be the rubbish one!!

Never the less, I'll be cheering them on and hoping for a decent turnout from the Motherwell fans as this is a season (possibly history?!?!?!) defining game.

i have a nagging feeling its gonna be Well v Sheep final cos of the Brown situation between the two clubs. lets hope so :mellow:

That's what i said for the CIS. Didny happen :(

I wish away goals counted for cup replays :lol: