Dundee Utd Vs Motherwell Discussion Thread

Stuarty

Superb performance, was fearing the worst going into last night but was delighted with the way we played. Every single player put in a shift for us which makes a huge difference. If we can play like that against St Johnstone in the semi final then we should be winning comfortably but you just can't predict what Motherwell will turn up these days. Hopefully the players will still be buzzing going into Saturday and destroy that Auld prick Broon. Mon the Well!!!

+ 1 :cheers:

credit to Arabs who attended in massive numbers

Most teams in the SPL you can split by a fag packet but last night everything was pointing to an away win. Their first team were all coming back to full fitness whilst we seemed to be bandaging up defenders and shoe horning them into any position what we could.

I would argue that until the last five or six minutes they probably edged possession and territory but they were completely toothless with it but every time we had the ball we looked like we carried a major threat. Their full backs just didn't cope with Humphrey and Murphy. Sutton won everything and while he was doing it Jeffers was creating space. Jennings and Lasley dominated the midfield and the two centre backs won every ball they floated in. I really just couldn't believe how well we played or how poor they were but not going to grumble about it.

Was a great support last night - the loudest we have been for ages and the away support was top drawer - you have to take your hat off to that - its been a long time since anyone other than the OF brought that number of fans to Fir Park.

• Like 1

See our stewards were doing a good job again yesterday. :doh:

http://boards.footym...&mid=2117932786

I mentioned to my mate that there was a potential for a disaster when all the United fans rushed to get to the bottom tier. Like the Ibrox disaster it only takes one person to trip to cause mayhem.

finally getting back to the life again after illness, and that result fair helped lift me, thanks MFC, that was a brilliant performance and result. The games comming up are going to be even harder, but with the same commitment and BELIEF, we can get the results we need. Lets finnish this long difficult season on a positive, and make history. Mon the 'well