How Did You Celebrate The Cup Win?

Tid

Home from the game too late for Fir Park so went straight to Phileas Foggs to get guttered and sing songs all night till chucking out time. even ended up serving behind the bar upstairs for a while just for the fun of it and was giving free drinks to anyone who said they were a 'Well fan.

We meant to go to Zanzi's but can't remember if we did or not - i only remember that once we had nowhere else to go we got a carry out and ended up at a friend's rehearsal studios in Orbiston Street where we drank ourselves unconscious and woke up in time to go and see the open-top bus and chase from one bit of the route to the other to catch it as often as we could.

Then back to the pub as we were a bit dehydrated from all that exercise... :cheers:

• 2 weeks later...

Watching 'Simply the Greatest' DVD just now. I know it's been said many a time before but what a fucking Cup run, and final that was.

Beat the holders at Pittodrie, see off Falkirk in a six goal cracker, get the better of Morton on penalties, beat Celtic at Hampden in a replay after being behind not once but twice and then win the Cup against all the odds against a much fancied Dundee Utd in one of if not thee greatest finals of all time with a handicapped goalkeeper for almost the entire second half and extra time period.

And Maxwell's save from Boris Backpass in the dying minutes considering the injury he was carrying...just unbelieveable.

All that said, it's just as well I wasn't at the final because I'd have left when Jackson equalised in the final minute of normal time.

it's just as well I wasn't at the final because I'd have left when Jackson equalised in the final minute of normal time.

I hope you get to witness it for real in a few months.

If you don't mind me asking, what was the reason you weren't there? Were you: Too young, ill or still a glint in your mother's eye MJC?

I always feel sorry for fans who have never seen their team lift the Scottish Cup. I hope there are no Hibernian fans looking in!