Killie V Well Match Thread

Yir Elder

As I said previously I would love to see no away fans turn up at rugby park on Saturday,would certainly send a strong message that things have to change. I understand Sellick are also planning a mass booycott at some point to show they aint happy with the amount of televised games with ridiculous kick off times. I hate missing games however its got to the point something has to be done as kmcalpine says. Whether that's boycott's or unsubscribing from tv channels.

The only way such a boycott would work would be if the majority of fans from all SPL clubs took part.

A weekend with no fans at any games would draw the attention of the media, that's for sure.

To be honest Scottish clubs seem to copy the English to much, their tickets prices rocketed so it ours, players wages spire out of control were told it's the market fordces in play. Sky give the EPL Zillions of pounds so they don't need folk to go to the stadiums we get £2 and a bottle of ginger top split between us and think the fans don't matter.

In France and Germany the tickets are really fairly price , yet their teams want to keep people following the teams rather than big couple of supersides.

I think tickets should be around £12 and a fiver for kids and old codgers.

Rotten time to kick off a match no chance for travelling to Killie with the kids at full price.ESPN for me

I think tickets should be around £12 and a fiver for kids and old codgers.

If we want to try an entice children to support Motherwell instead of the Old Firm we really should be letting a number of under 16's in for free every home game.

Those seats just sit empty otherwise.

Recall a Darlington fan I know sending me his fanzine, inside were the bus times for all their away games that season (they don't need to worry about games being moved to suit TV), very rarely did they leave after 9am and that usually just local derby games.

We're kinda spoiled by our geography in that most games are easily accessible within an hour or so.

Disnae make it right though, 12 noon kick offs go against the laws of nature.

KO time ain`t whats botherin me, be back up the road in time for GSS for the scores :)

Its the ridiculous admission price, when they know its on t.v, thats the kick in the baws!!

Are the clubs that stupid they cany see this? :blink:

Its awright though, when a win the Euromillions on Fri night, a promise every Well fan will get in for free! :yahoo:

As for the game, fancy us to sneak it 1-0, Jeffers.

Agree with the majority on here that kick off times like this are killing the game . T.v. for me as well .

On the game itself , Killie have been the surprise team of the season for me , and were very unlucky to leave Ibrox with nothing on Sunday . Would be happy with a point down there , 1-1 with Sutty to keep his scoring streak going .

In France and Germany the tickets are really fairly price...

I'm a big fan of the German model, but the fact that they get 375 million quid a season from TV helps keeps those ticket prices down. Imagine what we could do with 30 million guaranteed every year.

Obviously I'm in a tiny minority in looking forward to the early k.o. as it's the only chance that I get to see the 'Well play live. 7pm k.o. here, decent internet connection, bottle of whisky, couple of mates, sorted.

Tomorrow is a match we simply cannot lose if we have designs on chasing United and Killie, not to mention clinching our place in the Top Six. A win would be excellent, but at the very least we must take a point.

Team wise we obviously have Jenno back, but it'll be interesting to see who drops out for him. Will we need both Hammell and Gunning in the starting XI? Also should we change formation to match up to Killie's 4-2-3-1? Glad I don't have that responsibility!

I'd be happy with a draw tomorrow, probably either 0-0 or 1-1. However my positive head says we can pinch it, with Jeffers due a goal.

I will be going. My pal has an extra ticket but i've told her that me being in the killie end is not a good idea. Killie (like rangers, celtic and hearts) is a game where I will just get wound up and won't be able to keep my mouth shut especially when surrounded by twats who will have the polar opposite view of decisions and greet at everything.

Usually go through to Killie for this game, but with the game last week and a weekish to pay day going to give it a miss.

Roll and sausage, cup of tea and watchinbg it on the tv. Cannae drink have a big cup game gemme the morra against the accies scum.

Fancy a desmond 2-2. Murphy and Sutts to continue his goalscoring streak.

Tweets:

Teams - Motherwell: Randolph, Saunders, Craigan, Hateley, Humphrey, Jennings, Sutton, Hutchinson, Page, Gunning and Jeffers

Subs: Hollis, Murphy, Jones, Forbes, Casagolda, Meechan, Forbes

I'm now sitting here trying to figure out who's going to play where. Find it bizarre that 2 of last weeks best performers have been dropped..

Tweets:

Teams - Motherwell: Randolph, Saunders, Craigan, Hateley, Humphrey, Jennings, Sutton, Hutchinson, Page, Gunning and Jeffers

Subs: Hollis, Murphy, Jones, Forbes, Casagolda, Meechan, Forbes

I'm now sitting here trying to figure out who's going to play where. Find it bizarre that 2 of last weeks best performers have been dropped..

Bokanovsky twins on the bench Dave?

Jamie Murphy looks burnt out and needs rest. Lasley is supended and Hammell may be injured if not on the bench?