125th Anniversary Strip

Pettywulliegrew-2

Crossed wires I think. I wasn't going to post anything yet but I thought it best to put out the correct info. We are planning a limited edition retro style strip to go on sale in the Summer. It wil be Claret and Amber and in a traditional style with a couple of small additions to commemorate the 125th anniversary. We should be showing some graphics fairly soon and will be taking pre-orders from April.

Hope this helps.

Cheers

AWP

Crossed wires I think. I wasn't going to post anything yet but I thought it best to put out the correct info. We are planning a limited edition retro style strip to go on sale in the Summer. It wil be Claret and Amber and in a traditional style with a couple of small additions to commemorate the 125th anniversary. We should be showing some graphics fairly soon and will be taking pre-orders from April.

Hope this helps.

Cheers

AWP

Thanks for clearing that up Alan. You can calm down now Pie :rolleyes:

Hope this helps.

Cheers

AWP

Thanks for that. Look forward to seeing the graphics as I was looking at buying a new 'Well top....

Hope this helps.

Cheers

AWP

Excellent news.

Has the design been finalised yet? If not, you could maybe work with the club to release three possible designs and have fans vote on which they prefer or something?

Wishful thinking on my part most probably.

Hope this helps.

Cheers

AWP

Hmm sounds good. What do you mean by limited edition? Will that be our home top for next season? Or just some daft one-off thing that'll be put out next to a puma template home top that we'll wear for every other game during the year? Because that would be annoying.