125th Anniversary Strip

Pettywulliegrew-2

The strip looked cracking but how does it look as just a top? Don't imagine it would look as good with just a top & jeans or the like. Anyone who has one fancy letting us know if it still looks cracking as a top without the natty shorts & socks?

It looks alright with a pair of jeans Ian.

270804_10150236910157358_377098802357_7525135_385583_a.jpg264199_10150236910207358_377098802357_7525137_7753398_a.jpg

• 1 month later...

Just so I can say that I got mine in the mail a few days ago, love it!

Easily the best well top in years :D

I’m probably biased because of my involvement in the shirt, but I have to say that the overall feel and quality is superb.

Because of the heavier material used it isn’t really suited for modern day match wear. Although, as a leisure shirt to wear to the game it looks great. It also offers us the fans an alternative to the sponsored match shirt. For me and probably a few others, that’s a good choice to have!

Here’s hoping we can do a similar thing again in the future, we certainly have plenty home and away shirts in our archive to work from!

Because of the heavier material used it isn’t really suited for modern day match wear. Although, as a leisure shirt to wear to the game it looks great.

not leisure wear for me at the moment, because of the heavier material and in humidity Canada just now Im always sweatin when a wear it :P