Worrying Trend

DEWELL

Having watched tet another pitifull display by us against Killie the worrying thing for me is that even our so called better players like Hately-Murphy-Jennings and arguably Humpries are ALL crap at the moment. We're pants defensively and weak up front in fact a shambles in many games this season. Yes we can rise occasionally to put in a decent performance but today is what's been the norm. It really is time to get a manager in that can forge a good team spirit which really seems to be lacking now. Stuart McCall was a good midfielder but cant hack it as a boss. As for Kenny Black...Dont get me started!! We need someone who can work on our weaknesses of which there's many. <_>

Having watched tet another pitifull display by us against Killie the worrying thing for me is that even our so called better players like Hately-Murphy-Jennings and arguably Humpries are ALL crap at the moment. We're pants defensively and weak up front in fact a shambles in many games this season. Yes we can rise occasionally to put in a decent performance but today is what's been the norm. It really is time to get a manager in that can forge a good team spirit which really seems to be lacking now. Stuart McCall was a good midfielder but cant hack it as a boss. As for Kenny Black...Dont get me started!! We need someone who can work on our weaknesses of which there's many. <_>

Ok...you apply for the managers job...and standby for the flak like that above :whistling:

why you don't you email the bbc?

Ok...you apply for the managers job...and standby for the flak like that above :whistling:

Such an idiotic comment, I'm not surprised it came from down under.

Nothing he has said is untrue. We had nothing going forward, holes all over the defence and nobody looks like they want to play.

Such an idiotic comment, I'm not surprised it came from down under.

Nothing he has said is untrue. We had nothing going forward, holes all over the defence and nobody looks like they want to play.

I agree with we had nothing going forward, holes all over the defence and nobody looks like they want to play.

My reply was to what Dewell said "Stuart McCall was a good midfielder but cant hack it as a boss".

It seems you trucks ken nothing about fitba so, such an idiotic reply from you is expected.

Having watched tet another pitifull display by us against Killie the worrying thing for me is that even our so called better players like Hately-Murphy-Jennings and arguably Humpries are ALL crap at the moment. We're pants defensively and weak up front in fact a shambles in many games this season. Yes we can rise occasionally to put in a decent performance but today is what's been the norm. It really is time to get a manager in that can forge a good team spirit which really seems to be lacking now. Stuart McCall was a good midfielder but cant hack it as a boss. As for Kenny Black...Dont get me started!! We need someone who can work on our weaknesses of which there's many. dry.gif

Absolutely spot on mate.