Bbc Sportsound Cup Special Tonight

sydney devine

Having moved to Glasgow when I got married, I got myself back to Motherwell about 8.30am and just walked about the town before heading to my Dad's - atmosphere was electric - the whole day was brilliant, but I'm sure I was floating on air as I made my way back to the South side late Saturday with my Well top declaring who I belonged to :notworthy:

And back to Motherwell the next day to watch the cup procession :yahoo:

Utterly utterly brill, and I long for the day I can share it with my lad, the way I did with my Dad

MON RA DOSSERS

Probably too late, but I ran Into Hampden with my dad, A hyper wee 7 year old. as it was the old terracing i was ducking under the stantions the folk lean on. I misjudged on of them and I belted my head aff one of them and spent my first 20 mins in hampden greeting!

Meeting my dad at the top of the terracing after the game grabbin him and saying this is for my grandpa who had taken us both through the years he had passed away shortly before. My old mans gone now as well Im hoping to take my boy to see us win a cup :-)

I wasn't able to tune (and only just made kick-off) due to other commitments but had assumed it would be on the website as a download - especially seeing as they seem to put any old rubbish up. Hopefully Sydney can put in a good word or they will repeat some of them on Saturday's Off The Ball.