• John Sutton
    • Francis Jeffers
    • Jamie Murphy
    • Ross Forbes
    • Steve Jones
    • Stephen Craigan
    • Null Vote

Franny Jeffers for me.

TheLip talks some power of shite - cracking player!

The Fox in the Box, more like Class on the Grass.

Great find, the whole team were brilliant but Jeffers gives us composure and great hold up play, (and finishing).

Hampden here we come!!!!

For once its a very tough choice, and not because no-one was any good! A brilliant showing from everyone, but my vote went to Jeffers, who was magnificent!

Jennings for me. first five minutes he set the game up, won tackles, sprayed the ball about and gave the whole side confidence to kick on from there. Really hope we keep him!

I'd echo that, don't think we give him enough credit for the niggling little challenges he puts in or doing just enough to put an opposition player off/out his stride.

Would have went to Murph but for that first touch when he was clean through. However other than that it was like the guy we had in the first 2 months of the season, glad to have you back Jamie.

I'd echo that, don't think we give him enough credit for the niggling little challenges he puts in or doing just enough to put an opposition player off/out his stride.

Would have went to Murph but for that first touch when he was clean through. However other than that it was like the guy we had in the first 2 months of the season, glad to have you back Jamie.

Yip good to have the Murph back and that volley with his left was outstanding. Good to see every player giving it their all. Went for Gunning, never put a foot wrong all night. It was a very tough call though.

• Like 1