Motherwell Vs Aberdeen Discussion Thread...

David

Exactly. What's going to happen if we do abuse Brown outside the ground? Irrespective of the result, Brown will run straight to the media to gurn and complain about the treatment he received from fans of a club he did his best for. The media will be outraged that anyone could criticise the sweet, gentle, Grandpa Broon.

So?

Don't get me wrong, I don't condone abusing him outside the ground. I don't really care whether or not there's abuse inside the ground either, he was a wee dick in the way he left for Aberdeen but I'm not particularly bothered about it anymore. But if folk want to abuse him and it makes the media, who really cares? Since when did any of us really give a flying fuck what the likes of the Daily Record and the Sun write?

Really important match today, hopefully we will have the energy to get through it after the midweek match but I think if you look closely teams don't tend to do well after a midweek match especially when the opponents didn't have a match.

I suspect we will really have to win this one to get into the Top 6, especially if St. Johnstone beat managerless Kilmarnock today, lets hope that doesn't happen!

As for Brown give him plenty of stick in the ground and none outside, people that take these things outside of the football match itself show us up as morons.

So?

Don't get me wrong, I don't condone abusing him outside the ground. I don't really care whether or not there's abuse inside the ground either, he was a wee dick in the way he left for Aberdeen but I'm not particularly bothered about it anymore. But if folk want to abuse him and it makes the media, who really cares? Since when did any of us really give a flying fuck what the likes of the Daily Record and the Sun write?

Well I seem to remember a pretty big thread of folk being upset when The Sun and Daily Record focused on our fans calling McGhee a paedophile. But that's a different story and not really my point...

I'm not saying I give a fuck what those papers write about us. Maybe I didn't make myself clear, but my issue is with giving Craig Brown any more time in the media where he can play the martyr. If we leave in alone and pump them 3-0, he goes home with his tail between his legs. If we abuse him, he'll go running to the press about how doesn't deserve to be treated in such a way. It's not how we'll look I'm worried about, it's having to read/hear/watch all his bullshit again like we had to suffer when he left us in the first place...

John Boyle just whispered something in Craig browns ear and Brown tried to have a go at him.:thumbup::thumbup: