Scottish Cup Final Fans Display Thread

Dee

Not sure who you pm'd welshmaninwell,but i can assure you we are very approachable people yes.gif (most of us) laugh.gif. Always looking for more folk to come sit with us and help create a better atmosphere etc. In terms of displays; a lot have been on a smaller scale so the usual folk usually meet up and get the stuff done however we would always encourage everyone to be creative and design/make their own stuff. Know a lot of the younger lads going to games keep inquiring about flags etc and we're always available if yeh need a hand.

Wish I could offer a helping hand but knocking my pan in at uni and working full time so don't have the spare time the now I'm afraid. Just sent some money over though, hope that's some help. Hope it's a success lads!

Hope you get your uni work done mate, thanks again for the donation! :notworthy:

cheers cakes! Its just cos I wasn't sure if the dash was just to seperate the email adress on the main thread or if it was meant to be there!

as a wee idea for collections, what about putting collection buckets in the ticket office so when people are buying ticket for the final they will see a clearly marked bucket ie "CUP FINAL DISPLAY DONATIONS" this could bring in extra cash for the final.

as a wee idea for collections, what about putting collection buckets in the ticket office so when people are buying ticket for the final they will see a clearly marked bucket ie "CUP FINAL DISPLAY DONATIONS" this could bring in extra cash for the final.

thats a decent idea im sure the club would be more than happy to help with anything that would boost the spirt of the team and push them on to victory against the manky mob

Think what you guys organise and carry out should be commended as an bugger at 43 It would be good to see us G.I.R.U. the supposedly best fans in Scotland on the 21st..will defo get some dought to you guys... A B.F. well done...

Would be great to get a new loud easy chant and bounce for the final just like in this stuff.