Scottish Cup Final Fans Display Thread

Dee

Well said Clamber and thaks for the support. Good point by bigmcd and something that I will look into!

Another wee push here guys would be great, with payday approaching it would be great it some fellow 'Well fans can get donations sent over and together we can make Hampden a sea of Claret and Amber!

The aim is to have a card display however this isn't cheap and we need help from every 'well fan possible. Buckets will hopefully be out both on Saturday and against Killie at home to raise some finance for this and i think the bucket in the ticket office is a good idea so this will be pursued.

All help is appreciated and as was said previously if we manage to raise enough cash we will be looking for some helpers to help set up if we reach our target and are able to produce the card display.

All the best Dee in organizing the display - well done.

One thing we've never ever done and that used to look really impressive, is the old 70 - 80's Jambo's scarf twirling.

Used to look great when they all did it as one - would be much better than Sellics Walk On.

Anyone got any old clips that they could post up.

Do it in the east stand when singing viva Motherwell.

The lads have built up a decent wee songbook including a few European bouncy type tunes like one poster asked about, it would make a brilliant atmosphere if the wider support listened out for these and joined in for the final.

Got a text from one of the guys earlier saying so far we have raised £409.64, however I am not sure if that is including the PayPal dontions which when I asked last was at around £90.

There is also a bucket in Fir Park ticket office for people to make donations when buying tickets and I am sure arrangements are in place for a bucket to be put in the prescint but I am not sure if this has happened yet.

Big thanks to everyone who has donated so far :thumbup:

I think that the bucket in the ticket office is going largely unnoticed as it has to be away at one side of the desk. Maybe if at all possible you could use a brighter coloured pail or sign on it just to attract attention a wee bit more. Just a wee suggestion

Got a text from one of the guys earlier saying so far we have raised £409.64, however I am not sure if that is including the PayPal dontions which when I asked last was at around £90.

There is also a bucket in Fir Park ticket office for people to make donations when buying tickets and I am sure arrangements are in place for a bucket to be put in the prescint but I am not sure if this has happened yet.

Big thanks to everyone who has donated so far :thumbup:

FFS the guys are trying to create a great atmosphere and so far on £500's been donated. No doubt they can't order stuff until they have the cash to pay for it so come on folks do your bit to help and send some cash their way!

Your quite right Stu with regards to waiting until the funds are raised before ordering any materials. That said, were just delighted people are happy to donate and lets hope there's a further push this week.

This is a great amount raised and we will continue to raise as much as we can up until the final home game of the season v Killie. After this we will total up what we have and see what we are able to afford display wise. The full card display isn't cheap though so one big final push will help to achieve the aim of this. All going well these cards will also be a great souvenir of the day to those who wish to keep them. Thanks to all those who have donated so far to make Hampden as colourful as possible to inspire our boys onto victory on a sunny 21st of May!

Firstly we'd like to thank everyone so far for their general support and donations for our Cup Final plans. The buckets will remain for the duration of the sales period as well as buckets at the final Home game of the season against Killie on Wednesday. Our aim is to make the end to the season as atmospheric and memorable as possible and continue this drive into next season.

This leads onto the second point, today we've established another thread in the password protected part of this forum. The reason for this is we are going to discuss our plans in more detail and would welcome input from as many Motherwell fans as possible to achieve our aims. We also have an interest in keeping our intentions under wraps from the opposition for obvious reasons. Sorry to those without the qualifying post count or length of membership that you can't be involved to the same degree, but we're sure you'll appreciate the threshold set by the website.

This thread will remain open and we will still be taking PayPal donations through josh-171@hotmail.com

Dee :cheers:

Bump! For those getting tickets from the ticket office this week, please donate to the bucket!

And for those going to the Killie home game, we shall be collecting there also! :thumbup: