Scottish Cup Final Fans Display Thread

Dee

Firstly we'd like to thank everyone so far for their general support and donations for our Cup Final plans. The buckets will remain for the duration of the sales period as well as buckets at the final Home game of the season against Killie on Wednesday. Our aim is to make the end to the season as atmospheric and memorable as possible and continue this drive into next season.

This leads onto the second point, today we've established another thread in the password protected part of this forum. The reason for this is we are going to discuss our plans in more detail and would welcome input from as many Motherwell fans as possible to achieve our aims. We also have an interest in keeping our intentions under wraps from the opposition for obvious reasons. Sorry to those without the qualifying post count or length of membership that you can't be involved to the same degree, but we're sure you'll appreciate the threshold set by the website.

This thread will remain open and we will still be taking PayPal donations through josh-171@hotmail.com

Dee :cheers:

Dee,

had a message from paypal saying my donation is unclaimed. The message cites that this can be because the email address may be incorrect.

Can you confirm whether there have been problems collecting payments, or as i suspect, is it just down to time / volume of payments that this hasn't been done. Dont want to cancel the payment in case you just havent got round to it, so if you can clarify that would be great.

Cheers.

Bump! For those getting tickets from the ticket office this week, please donate to the bucket!

And for those going to the Killie home game, we shall be collecting there also! :thumbup:

Dee, will you guys be in attendance at MST '1991 night' tomorrow? Try and bump McCart and Boyd for some cash as well! :evilgrin:

Dee,

had a message from paypal saying my donation is unclaimed. The message cites that this can be because the email address may be incorrect.

Can you confirm whether there have been problems collecting payments, or as i suspect, is it just down to time / volume of payments that this hasn't been done. Dont want to cancel the payment in case you just havent got round to it, so if you can clarify that would be great.

Cheers.

Its possible that you have sent the payment to the wrong email address?

Note that its hotmail.co.uk and not hotmail.com

I made the same mistake when sending my donation last week and had to re-send it last night.

Dee, will you guys be in attendance at MST '1991 night' tomorrow? Try and bump McCart and Boyd for some cash as well! :evilgrin:

Sadly I'm working tomorrow night but looking like a couple of the lads will be in attendance taking collections.

FAO joewarkfanclub, my only explanation is it may be the wrong email as we have not had problems as of yet? I will look further into this and see if I can identify any problems.

Again guys, thanks very much for the donations!

Not for you because you haven't been a site member long enough. I could be wrong but think you have to have joined before December 2010.

Ah bugger. Guess 'twill all be a nice surprise on the day then!

I'm thinking giant inflatable Well team that bob around the stand all match.

Yeh the Green Brigade will also have something planned,however like us i imagine their display will be kept under wraps. Would be nice to 'bump' into them whistling.gif.

Thats a good point anyone who isn't involved (they will find out when they arrive at Hampden if they are or not) take plenty of photos and videos. Also anyone who has any 'friends' in the opposite end ask them to do the same.

Edited by Rico