Scottish Cup Final Fans Display Thread

Dee

http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/228179_10150177421265474_647995473_7306188_1364392_n.jpg

Highlight of today. Thanks to all who participated,a fond memory of what was a pretty non eventful cup final in the end. Makes all the hard work and effort put in rewarding.

Also thanks to all who donated to fund this display and i hope that we as a group proved a few people wrong in terms of "auch it will just be spent on smoke bombs" facepalm.giflaugh.gif.

http://a1.sphotos.ak...8_1364392_n.jpg

Highlight of today. Thanks to all who participated,a fond memory of what was a pretty non eventful cup final in the end. Makes all the hard work and effort put in rewarding.

Also thanks to all who donated to fund this display and i hope that we as a group proved a few people wrong in terms of "auch it will just be spent on smoke bombs" facepalm.giflaugh.gif.

To steal the Mhankies patter for a bit, let's hope that this is just the beginning. It really is to you guys credit that you've managed to pull this off so spectacularly well.

It's worth noting that it was more than simply just putting cards out on seats to hold up - you've managed through positive dialogue to get MFC on board, the SAC too, deal with the people at the SFA and Hampden, organise printers, get designs formulated and set up and secure a team of volunteers to set up the displays which culminated in such a fantastic and positive display today.

You should be rightly proud!

I really hope that with the display you will have made that breakthrough to the Motherwell support at large and you can be the driving force for more positive backing of the team in the weeks and months to come!

• Like 2

I was gutted after the game. Couldn't be arsed speaking and then the pics went up and it put a smile on my face. After hearing some scare stories about the cards getting blown all over the place I thought it was destined for disaster. Probably the only positive outcome for today. Well done to those who organised and set it up.