Scottish Cup Final Fans Display Thread

Dee

Green Brigade Statement- "We will be organising a display for the cup final on Saturday against Motherwell. This one will be perhaps our most ambitious and intricate yet in terms of design. We ask all those in the East stand to help us in pulling this off, as we need 100% participation in order for it to work. We'd greatly appreciate if you could pass this along to anyone you know who is going to match.

Lets hope that we can out-do them both in colour and noise!

Green Brigade Statement- "We will be organising a display for the cup final on Saturday against Motherwell. This one will be perhaps our most ambitious and intricate yet in terms of design. We ask all those in the East stand to help us in pulling this off, as we need 100% participation in order for it to work. We'd greatly appreciate if you could pass this along to anyone you know who is going to match.

Lets hope that we can out-do them both in colour and noise!

"ambitious and intricate" plent room for fuck ups there then

but I do wonder which way the tv camera's will be pointing

Already posted this in protected thread but I didn't want to keep the rest of you in the dark

cards are folded and out and the final checks are being made, due to a small shortage a very very very very very small change has been made to the layout (you won't notice)

Well done to the 30 or 40 people who helped out today (wish i could have been there)

Some quotes from the green brigade forum to get everyone fired up for tomorrow.

We'll have a massive tifo.

We'll have 25,000 people doing the huddle.

We'll have the loudest noise ever recorded when we lift the trophy

Wonder what the Motherwell fans will have?

fuck all :) ;D

Front row seat to see the best fans in the world :P

16000 people crying at the end ;D

???

If they pull there's off it will be quality but it's not easy to do. Ours will be amazing also!

Can I just say thanks very much to everyone who helped out today, it's much appreciated and I look forward to seeing it tomorrow!

If they pull there's off it will be quality but it's not easy to do. Ours will be amazing also!

Can I just say thanks very much to everyone who helped out today, it's much appreciated and I look forward to seeing it tomorrow!

Not a problem Dee. All the time I was folding cards, I was thinking "these are for OUR cup final"

Regards

Could I be first to congratulate those who put the work in to give what was a tremendous display.

Just back from the game and it's the only part of what I recorded that we've looked at and it looked great - just like it did on the diagram.

So a huge thanks to those who worked so hard to make this happen, just a pity that the rest of the day didn't work out as we would have liked - but that's part of being a Well fan and it's never changed in the 50 years I've been going to Fir Park.

So bring on next season and thanks again lads.

• Like 2

Brilliant display guys, especially the way it was done in reply to the GB one.

I may be wrong, but I think our lads had their idea for a display long before we knew the Green Brigade were doing anything.

It stands alone in my book, independent of anything the Celtic fans did.

Also, credit where it's due. I saw this on a Celtic forum when they were discussing their own display;

Top notch from both teams.

Both displays were amazing (credit to Motherwell fans too).

both were class.

I may be wrong, but I think our lads had their idea for a display long before we knew the Green Brigade were doing anything.

It stands alone in my book, independent of anything the Celtic fans did.

Sorry David, you've picked me up wrong. I meant the timing of it at the game itself...the Celtic fans put up their display and then ours went up...anything you can do we can do BETTER.