Scottish Cup Final Fans Display Thread

Dee

Just wanted to say to the guys who sorted out our card display it was brilliant and the young guys in the middle of the well fans with the flags and drum you were fantastic and a credit to our fans even when we were out of it you just kept going thanks :notworthy:

• Like 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y277sc6btRg&feature=youtu.be

How the fuck do you post youtube links properly FFS doing my nut in.

EDIT: Been messing about trying to get it show properly for you (as you probably noticed). Seemed to work by copying the long URL in your browser and inserting it as media - AP

Can only echo what everyone else said.

This was a fuckin immense effort from everyone involved.

Obviously being in the middle of it, you don't really get a sense of what it looks like, but seeing it on the vids and photos on here and on the TV last night, it looked fuckin tremendous.

Also, the streamers at the semi were excellent too. just a pity that the cameras didn't catch it too well for the TV as it was facing the tunnel, but from where I was in the family section, it looked great. Does anyone have any pics/vids of the streamers in full flight from the semi ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y277sc6btRg&feature=youtu.be

How the fuck do you post youtube links properly FFS doing my nut in.

EDIT: Been messing about trying to get it show properly for you (as you probably noticed). Seemed to work by copying the long URL in your browser and inserting it as media - AP

Must've been sat right next to me, would've took some vids but my bb is in need of an upgrade. :blush:

The display was a complete success and far more impressive than the Smellic display -which I couldn't really distinquish in Hampden or on the wee clip on Sportscene. I've been told it was a shamrock now which I suppose makes sense.

A huge Well done, to all the guys, that made this happen :cheers:

228179_10150177421265474_647995473_7306188_1364392_n.jpg

Does anyone know where I can find a high resolution copy of this image or put me in touch with the original 'tog?

I've photoshopped the steward and the two 'togs out of the shot (which has improved the shot ten fold) but the quality is still really poor :(

FansDisplay.jpg

Being underneath it I didn't realise just how fantastic this looked. Brilliant! well doe to everyone involved absolute class. This link shows what it was like underneath. Card held in one hand and camera, shot taken blind, in other. Also lets you see how everyone joined in.

http://imageshack.us.../dscf0050j.jpg/

'Flow has hi-res images from official photographers and is forwarding so I can format for desktop background images.

Wouldn't mind some help from someone who is proficient in photoshop to lighten the image as the ambient light was a little dull. (I have more skill in illustrator).

In the meantime I've got desktop backgrounds of the cards (formatted for landscape format from portrait). These will end up on the official site in the future, however I'm happy to forward to anyone who requests one.