Scottish Cup Final Fans Display Thread

Dee

Windows Desktop Background images of the cards used in the final. Sized to standard 1920 x 1200 pixels. High Res photographs to follow.

When downloading, remember the guys responsible for this display are still a few quid short - (PayPal) josh-171@hotmail.co.uk

Also, I'll happily accept any requests for additional versions.

ClaretHeroes-125Background.jpg

WhiteHeroes-125Background.jpg

AmberHeroes-125Background.jpg

CWAHeroes-125Background.jpg

The amber did, the cards with the white outline were two seats above and below the existing white seats.

It was decided to use the existing seating plan (with a few tweeks here and there) due to the scale of it and it was the first one done by Motherwell supporters.

LadywellToi - how much were the guys short of cash?

Dee would be in a better position to discuss that, however don't you go contributing any more, if every fan involved contributed £20 as you did, there would have been £220k raised.

You're a scholar and a gentleman.

Dee would be in a better position to discuss that, however don't you go contributing any more, if every fan involved contributed £20 as you did, there would have been £220k raised.

You're a scholar and a gentleman.

You know something mate, it was that good and I appreciate the efforts that the guys all went to that much that I wouldn't mind chipping in a few more quid.

• Like 1

Alright guys,

First post I think I have made on here since the final. Firstly can I say a massive thanks to everyone involved; from those who donated to those who helped set up and even those who turned up on the day knew nothing about it but still participated as without all of those people it would not have been possible. Another special thanks must go to the Supporters Advisory Committee who were a fantastic help in liasing with contacts and another thanks to the people at the club; Leeann Dempster, Alan Marshall etc who were great to deal with along the way.

Personally I am delighted with the participation and the way it turned out, especially for our first display on this scale. The photos look excellent so lets hope more keep appearing.

Moving on, as many of you know, we are aiming to create a much better atmosphere both at Fir Park and at away games. This will be from more organised displays, a lot more colour with flags, banners etc and most importantly through vocal support. We would like to encourage as many people as possible to get involved in taking this forward as possible so please if you are interested contact me via PM or send an email over to wearemotherwell@hotmail.co.uk and I am sure someone will let you know about any future plans we have.

Finally, like someone mentioned in a previous post, we are still a bit short on the display so any donations would be greatly appreciated. Thanks again everyone for making this possible!! :drinks:

• Like 7

Amazing effort guys, really was a breath taking sight. It was a hairs on the back of the neck moment and the highlight of the day. Looked over as the Celtic fans unveiled their display and I said " that's impressive".... turned to look at our end and it had turned claret and amber as if by magic, was speechless!

• Like 2

Excellent effort guys. How much are you short? Making people aware of this may motivate them to donate. It would be wrong for organisers to end up out of pocket given that they have already donated time and money!

Remind us how to donate and i'll forward some cash.

To all those involved, what a fantastic effort. I wasn't able to contribute before the event,but I have now.

The card display was one of the best parts of the day. Huge credit to you, as there must have been a phenomenal amount of work to be put in, and with no guarantee of success or recognition (or breaking even financially)

I think I'll have to turn a blind eye to the next few smoke bombs :ph34r:

• Like 1

A lot of folk got a great wee souvenir of the day if they kept the card. So if you did and haven't already done so, please help the guys out by making a small donation to cover the costs.

Also if the club have covered the extra cost it'll be motherwell who are out of pocket and the next time they might not be so willing to help.

Go on, if you can afford it, gie a wee bit o cash :thumbup: