Craig Brown

gullane

At the end of the day, Brown can do all the television & radio interviews he wants. He's playing bottom six football for the remainder of the season, and faces the prospect of another beating if he somehow manages to get past Celtic in the semi-finals.

The best part of all of this is the dignified way in which Stuart McCall has handled himself during all of this.

Top drawer from the 'Well manager.

I think alot of people forget December. There is nothing embarrassing about defending the club from a backstabbing senile old twisted c#nt like Craig Brown.

Never been his biggest fan, but respect John Boyle.

The guys just lost the tiny shards he still had.

Regardless of what his/our views are of Brown, he represents the club and can't be acting like a wind-up prick. Just list it along with his daft interviews.

Again, I'm aware of the irony. :rolleyes:

Talk on Sportsound earlier that the actions of the chairman has detracted from the achievements of the manager and the players.

Much as I've always disliked Brown (yeah even when he was here) and think he deserves a fair amount of shit - I think they've got it spot on. A chairman should find a different way of expressing a view.

Much as I've always disliked Brown (yeah even when he was here) and think he deserves a fair amount of shit - I think they've got it spot on. A chairman should find a different way of expressing a view.

I'd be willing to wager that John Boyle probably agrees with you this morning, but it's easy to get caught up in the heat of the moment, isn't it?

The way Brown & Knox departed last year did leave him with some major headaches no doubt, so he's probably been harbouring a fair bit of resentment due to that.

In the end, we got the three points. Maybe the press are willing to allow the after-match antics to overshadow our win, but we most certainly should not.

I think it's irrelevant kmc.

Boyle should be well out of it.

Press reporting seem to be pointing to a reference to the legal challeng over bonus payments - which most of us were unaware of up till now.

I still maintain the scurrilous old c**t should have been VERY temporary and we should have got a new guy in at the end of last season at the very latest.

You have to remember John Boyle is a fan, that's why he pours millions into us!

The same way people critisised that woman down at Norwich ( celeb chef . i can't remember her name ), for her onpitch out burst .

All John has to say was i only said good game craig best team won eh ? Who can prove otherwise.

Hope is was really something like ' another bonus you ain't getting you wee sheep sh@gging judas pr#ck Broon! GET IT RIGHT UP YOU!!! '

Apparently Brown and Knox raised a legal action over unpaid bonuses. This was what Boyle mentioned allegedly.

From the record website:

It’s understood Boyle challenged the 70-year-old over a legal action Brown and Knox have taken against their old club over bonus payments.

Considering Boyle's comment was only audible to Brown and him, I wonder how that little nugget got into the papers? :rolleyes:

From the record website:

Considering Boyle's comment was only audible to Brown and him, I wonder how that little nugget got into the papers? :rolleyes:

Basically as I've said all along - there's always been much more to the wee c**t than meets the eye.

A carefully crafted nice guy (but completely false) front, behind a shrewd arrogant wee turd.

The man is quite literally a shiteberg

I don't understand the criticism of Boyle. The only reason there was an incident is because of how Craig 'dignified' Brown reacted. Yes, it appears that Boyle has said something antagonistic, but as we don't know for definite what it was, I'd reserve judgement.

I don't understand the criticism of Boyle. The only reason there was an incident is because of how Craig 'dignified' Brown reacted. Yes, it appears that Boyle has said something antagonistic, but as we don't know for definite what it was, I'd reserve judgement.

That's a bit blinkered and naive I think.

A chairman should be able to behave himself and let the players / manager make the headlines.

For me, the feeling towards Brown and Knox is fairly straightforward - I warmed to them in their time with us, even though we weren't playing particularly well when they left, but I did want them to stay at the time.

But I'm afraid their integrity will always be open to debate in my eyes - he now goes on about things at the club that we fans know nothing about, and our feelings would change if we did - are you seriously trying to suggest that when you very publicly stated you would not turn your back on the club, players and fans, and then do that very thing within 2 days, that things had become so bad - you have gone chasing the £ signs, and IF you do have something to say, don't sell yoursel as so much of a twat by drip feeding the press, SAY IT.

As for the Sheep, I can't admit to disliking them any more for taking the pair of them - they are, and will always be just another Scottish club, but I'm afraid Brown & Knox have sullied their own reputation, no matter how often he talks of his love for our club - unless you do have something worthwhile to contribute Craigie Boy

MON RA DOSSERS

• Like 2

Found this...

The man who has a reputation of being an early riser can afford to sleep in until noon and it appears that the manager with a somewhat nicey nicey reputation can afford to weigh into anyone he sees fit. Yesterday was the second time this season that Aberdeen boss Craig Brown has ended a game at Fir Park by going for an official of the opposition.

At the start of the season, when he was still Motherwell manager, he threw a punch at Odense director, Kim Brink.

Yesterday, he was chasing after John Boyle and then got his hands on his former employer. To do so once is bad enough but to have two misdemeanours like this in one season is surely an indication of bad behaviour. Hmmm, the youth of today….err wait, hmmmm, the elderly of today.

What sort of example is Craig Brown setting to youngsters like Walter Smith, Alex Ferguson and Jim Jefferies by behaving in this manner.

Who knows what Boyle said to spark such a reaction in Brown but when it comes to dishing out the blame, there has been a heavy precedent set in not paying attention to what instigated these matters. The SFA should at least be handing out a warning to Brown about his behaviour and the media should start profiling him in the right manner.

Less of the nicey, nicey and isn’t it funny how he talks about winning corners as being more important than scoring goals and more of, well, he is a bit of a thug isn’t he?

• Like 1

What I took from the papers this morning was that it was not an unpaid bonus from last year, but, because we have reached a semi-final, he is expecting a bonus of GBP8000.

:wank:

Sorry no pound signs on this American laptop.

This quote from Craig Brown in the Sunday Telegraph seems to indicate that he thinks we all still miss him...cray2.gif

"The fans were giving me a bit of stick but I don't think there was malice in it - just what you would expect.

When I heard that I thought they must have been disappointed we weren't here.fool.gif(Aye right!) Maybe I'm naive but I took it as a compliment."

This in NOTW,

"Brown claims he is due around 8,000 in bonuses following Well's progress to the

Scottish Cup semi-finals---even though he quit Fir Park before the last eight

triumph over Dundee United."

:wank:

"Brown claims he is due around 8,000 in bonuses following Well's progress to the

Scottish Cup semi-finals---even though he quit Fir Park before the last eight

triumph over Dundee United."

If this is the case the guy is more senile than I first thought. Using this logic I need to contact the National Lottery, as the numbers I put on in the January draw have come up this weekend. Surely they owe me the prize money?