Craig Brown

gullane

I can imagine Broon sitting in his Milne home tonight totally embarrassed.

He has been shown up for what he is. A snivelling wee two faced liar.

He talked about his dignity. He did not look very dignified running after Boyle.

His interview where he said that the supporters would not have booed him if they knew the full story sounded desperate. Typical of him say something then have absolutely nothing to back it up.

When he said the he was glad the police saw the incident this was clearly a bluff. Boyle said something but it was Brown who ran after him so if anyone is in the wrong its him. Another example of him trying to get the high ground.

This is the man who wrote anonymous letters to the SFA blaming his backroom staff for things going wrong for Scotland. He’s a serial shagger who treats women like dirt. Its time the media came out and told the truth.

It pleases me to think that the abuse he got after the second goal today really got to him.

We got our own back today and it feels great.

As much of a tit as Gerry McNee was he saw through Craig Brown years ago and I can't believe what an easy ride he continues to get from the media. Craig Brown has had several slurs on his character over the years and he seems to come throught them all with his self-proclaimed "dignity" intact. He was a Judas to his wife, a Judas to his Scotland backroom team and a Judas to Motherwell. If he had any dirt to dish on Motherwell I'm pretty sure he would have at least alluded to it when he left to join Aberdeen. He is a shaky voiced little worm of a man and the sooner he gets what he deserves the better. Well done to John Boyle for winding the wee prick up to the extent that he he shows his true colours again.

• Like 1

Petty shite from both parties. Boyle is an idiot and Brown can't take getting beaten by us. Fair play to McCall and Knox who know how to act like adults.

Boyle whispered something in Browns ear and Brown lost the plot making himself looking like a permarage halfwit.Why is that shite from Boyle?

Haw Broon, regards to yer "I know something you don't", mon out and say it then, yer no employed by us anymore, so tell all and sundry about what happened. I bet ye've got fuck all and as a sheer act of desperation, you've got the "I love wee Broony" meedja intriuged.

I'm fucking telling you, you have NO INTEGRITY AT ALL, if you did you'd admit everything. If not, then fucking sue me for "questioning your integrity" ya auld sanctimonious c***o!

Boyle whispered something in Browns ear and Brown lost the plot making himself looking like a permarage halfwit.Why is that shite from Boyle?

boyle's said something to wind him up and the stepped back as if he is the innocent party much like mccoist did in the lennon incident.childish pish from them both and at 70 brown should certainly know better.not the 1st time he's lost the plot and went for somebody in our dug out either.

must admit boyles face made me lol.

Why was Boyle in the dugout?

In fact where has he been since deciding that he was selling up come the end of the season?

If he's been on the sauce and decided to speak for the fans then I reckon that's a bit embarrasing.

I really don't like the way that Brown has acted but reckon we'll look stupid here,

As much of a tit as Gerry McNee was he saw through Craig Brown years ago and I can't believe what an easy ride he continues to get from the media. Craig Brown has had several slurs on his character over the years and he seems to come throught them all with his self-proclaimed "dignity" intact. He was a Judas to his wife, a Judas to his Scotland backroom team and a Judas to Motherwell. If he had any dirt to dish on Motherwell I'm pretty sure he would have at least alluded to it when he left to join Aberdeen. He is a shaky voiced little worm of a man and the sooner he gets what he deserves the better. Well done to John Boyle for winding the wee prick up to the extent that he he shows his true colours again.

I have to laugh though. When he was appointed Scotland manager the vast majority were in favour of the appointment. He was a school teacher for god's sakes. Tell you this, if I had been negative towards his appointment as Scotland manager at the time I would have been in the wrong 99.9%.

It's OK looking back, but I think this vendetta has gone on long enough. Never wanted Brown as manager in the first place but I was wrong because he did a very good job, way better than I thought (because of the above). This does not do anyone any good continuing this, especially now Boyle got involved. Time to leave the man alone and get on with it, it's becoming childish, stupid and quite frankly annoying.

So what if Craig Brown knows things we don't.

I bet everybody here knows of at least one thing that happens in their work that shouldn't.

The fact that this happens in a Football club doesn't matter a jot ,unless illegal, but even at that how many health and safety breaches happen at most works!

Bet he is glad he wasn't the Rangers manager - offshore payment to the players, sounds like just the tip of a whole lot of financial misdemeanours

I agree 100% with the original poster. Craig Brown started off by saying that he'd been advised not to comment further and then proceeds to do just that with innuendos on public radio. He clearly thinks little of we, the fans, given his comment on the players and management. He should not be allowed to say unchallenged "There are one or two, I think, who besmirch the dignity of the club" and get away with that. I hope he is asked to explain that particular comment. Its casting unfair doubt on the integrity of club employees and directors.

What did John Boyle say? Despite speculation on here we simply don't know. On the one hand it may have been completely out of order or on the other hand something as simple as "bet you wished you'd stayed here Craig". At least John Boyle didn't fan the flames very publicly on radio.

• Like 1

Never have I seen a three page thread about something on here about which I really don't care.

Football is a passionate game and whether you are chairman, tea lady, player, manager or supporter you are determined to win. Craig Brown was never a long term solution for Motherwell - he came in, did a good job and has moved on. I think we now have a manager who has the potential to be that long term solution, who has us playing a more exciting brand of football and I think could make us a much better team than the methodical, efficient, streetwise one Brown had. I think the split came at more or less the right for us and while he shouldn't have said I'm staying then going that boat has long sailed. Get over it.

Apparently Brown and Knox raised a legal action over unpaid bonuses. This was what Boyle mentioned allegedly.

I read that earlier, how can they raise a legal action for something they didn't have a contract for?

It's not as if they can say it was a gentleman's agreement without making themselves look like hypocrites. whistling.gif

If it was about bonuses, in any other organisation if you quit your job you lose your entitlement.

Doubt we'll ever know what it was really about but i'm sick of hearing about this 'dignified silence' he keeps harking on about. He's only got his dignity when it suits him.

So what embarrassing secrets is the arc angel Broon keeping from us the fans?

And while speaking favourably of the players at Motherwell, Brown took a swipe at the Fir Park outfit."I could have said many things which might have embarrassed the football club, but I didn't, so I will continue to keep that dignified silence as long as I need to," he said.

Bang on the money and plenty of folk have seen through him for donkeys years. I was delighted when he originally came to the club as he had the credentials to steady a club in turmoil but never for a second did I have an ounce of trust in him. Truth be told, if Broon had got his way he would have overseen Lennon at Parkhead this season.

He's a rat who's media profile benefited greatly from going missing after running the national team into the ground.