Craig Brown

gullane

I think they were second bottom (equal on points with Accies). So not much change there, except they are safe from relegation now.

So job done, but as with us, short-termism rather than squad rebuilding. If Aberdeen are smart, they will do what we should have done at the end of last season and get shot of him.

Didn't they do what we definitely didn't and sign him on a contract? :laugh:

Trucks - my point is that Aberdeen have a dreadful squad and a debt of 12 million. What exactly can Brown and Knox do? They won't have the cash to rebuild the whole squad and also the players he has brought in are average to say the least.

Yes he has saved them from relegation, but long term I think there is no hope for them.

I hate the lying Judas c##t as much as the next guy but im right fed up hearing about him. Time to HOTD this thread & stop giving the old fart the satisfaction that people actually pay attention to anything he does or says. At the very least stick it into other football forum as it's turned into a debate about Aberdeen.

I hate the lying Judas c##t as much as the next guy but im right fed up hearing about him. Time to HOTD this thread & stop giving the old fart the satisfaction that people actually pay attention to anything he does or says. At the very least stick it into other football forum as it's turned into a debate about Aberdeen.

So you are fed up reading a 9 page thread about Craig Brown that you yourself have replyed on?

Fucking Internet Forum Thought Police do my box right in.

So you are fed up reading a 9 page thread about Craig Brown that you yourself have replyed on?

Fucking Internet Forum Thought Police do my box right in.

Quite agree with hose sentiments. You don't need to read the thread if you're fed up with.

By posting in it Ian, you've is bumped it back up to the top.

Oops now I've done it. :whistling:

Ian - can see what you mean but whilst the ignorant little two faced twat is still maintaining his dignified silence about the Well by continually mouthing off and claiming money then the thread pretty much stays alive within this forum.

Did I mention that he is an auld, two faced, back-stabbing, immoral, cheating old fecker or did I forget to mention that yes.gif

Ian - can see what you mean but whilst the ignorant little two faced twat is still maintaining his dignified silence about the Well by continually mouthing off and claiming money then the thread pretty much stays alive within this forum.

Did I mention that he is an auld, two faced, back-stabbing, immoral, cheating old fecker or did I forget to mention that yes.gif

No you didn't mention it I am glad you did, that is how I feel as well, The man is a dick.

Apparently John Boyle visited Motherwell Police station today to be given a dressing down over his actions last Saturday. Archie Knox has also been to Grampian Police over the bonus row only to be told it's nothing to do with the police and is a civil matter for the courts.

Really? If true thats a bit odd to say the least. So its of concern to the Police if you whisper something in someone's ear that they take exception to but its not of concern to them if you grab and manhandle someone in an aggressive manner.

Probably says more about the Police than the folk involved.

Trucks - my point is that Aberdeen have a dreadful squad and a debt of 12 million. What exactly can Brown and Knox do? They won't have the cash to rebuild the whole squad and also the players he has brought in are average to say the least.

Yes he has saved them from relegation, but long term I think there is no hope for them.

Aberdeen will have a bigger budget than us. Otherwise he wouldn't have gone.

Some managers can get the best out of a poor bunch, and Brown is one of them.

I am surprised he's got a few years on his contract though. Wouldn't shock me if he decided to retire this summer.

I'm sure McShovelface finally admitted that he expected to have a bigger budget, but in reality, he didn't.

I can't see where the bigger budget would come from. The Sheep shaggers are miles deeper in debt than we are and I would be willing to bet that Milne won't be putting money in and anything they do get in will be used to service the debt.

Hope the fuckers disappear into oblivion next season.

i can see where he is coming from. just because he is "well respected" does not excuse his actions. and boyles if i am not being biased.

Totally agree and both of them should get banned from the touchline for 2 games each same as McCoist did for a first offence.

McCoist's off the hook after a successful appeal. So the person doing the talking (McCoist / Boyle) gets a zero game ban and the violent offendor (Broon / Lennon) get a 2 game ban

Depending on precisely what was said I don't have a problem with that. If someone goes up to another and whsipers in their ear - "You're a bloody hypocrite" I wouldn't say that warranted a ban. Likewise it s very unusual for someone to be charged with breach of thre peace if they walk up to another person and whisper to them "You're a bloody liar " or some such similar insult. However its relatively common for someone to be charged after planking someone.

Remember the Maurice Malpas / Jim Jeffries encounter at Rugby Park a few years ago? JJ referred, rather loudly to our lads as ****** cheats, and MM had to be restrained. I don't recall JJ being hauled over the coals by the SFA for that.

Anyone hear Brown on the BBC sportsound last night?

Basically said that he had responded to the SFA with a letter to explain his assualt on Boyle, but he then started saying he could have sent them much more and that included letters from Motherwell fans who have been embarrassed with John Boyles actions, but of course he 'would keep that to himself' - oh but wait Craig you just annouced it to thousands of people on the radio. Aww shucks!

Then cue Richard Gordon, Billy Dodds and some other cock go on about how cute the wee fucker is!

Basically said that he had responded to the SFA with a letter to explain his assualt on Boyle, but he then started saying he could have sent them much more and that included letters from Motherwell fans who have been embarrassed with John Boyles actions, but of course he 'would keep that to himself' - oh but wait Craig you just annouced it to thousands of people on the radio. Aww shucks!

must be the same guy who phoned up malpas to tell him he was doing a great job after the season tickets on the park st mirren debacle.

Even if a few sad acts really did write to Craig Brown, what relevance do letters from Motherwell fans have in the slightest?

"You can't punish me because three 'Well fans have confirmed in writing that they were embarrassed by John Boyle."

Wee old rat bastard.

• 3 weeks later...