Europe

decorator

So do we want Rangers to beat St Jonhstone tonight to get us into top 6, or would we rather they dropped points to put Celtic closer to the title?

Either way, I'll be praying 3 times to the west every day for Celtic to win the league now if there's a chance of us getting back into Europe!

what would you call someone who (hypothetically) wants celtic to beat us in the spl so we get into europe?

Now that's a tricky one!

Honestly, I'd want us to rest our first team and give some youngsters some first-team action and not be too disappointed if Celtic took the 3 points off us...

EDIT: And to answer GazzyB's question, as St Johnstone's other two fixtures are away to Dundee United and home to Celtic, I reckon a draw or ST Johnstone victory would be ideal.

Edited by Stu

That mean gubbing them three times in one season... We ever done that before?

The best I can remember is 1-0 Parkhead (Kevin Twaddle), 3-2 at Fir Park (Townsley, ? and Don Goodman) and i think we drew with them in the other fir Park league game. I might be talking shite though :lol: