Nothing Less Than £1M Each For...........

Welldaft Mk1

For Randolph

For Humphrey

For Hutchison

For Murphy

Certainly for the 1st two. Randolph has as good as secured 3 points in both of the last 2 league games with outstanding saves. If yon boy from Aalesund is worth £3m....

The Humpster is starting to fulfil his promise and 3 goals in 3 games will keep the rumour mill going strong. More of the same for the semi and a bid will be forthcoming.

Good times.:cheers:

Randolph needs to stay another season and show the same consistency that he has this year and then he will be worth £3M+ on his own - especially with 4 or 5 full international caps to his name I reckon by then as well. The club should also be seriously looking at some quality clause's based on either appearances or selling-on. The Jambo's have another £3m due from Sunderland for Gordon based on appearances on top of the £7M original fee!!

Same with Humphrey - now he has worked out where the goals are and if he can show that consistency over another half or full season then I reckon he would be worth a mint if sold at the right time.

As someone else said - sell one this summer if required and try and keep the core together and hopefully have the temptation of European football again for anyone else coming in yes.gif

Randolph needs to stay another season and show the same consistency that he has this year and then he will be worth £3M+ on his own - especially with 4 or 5 full international caps to his name I reckon by then as well. The club should also be seriously looking at some quality clause's based on either appearances or selling-on. The Jambo's have another £3m due from Sunderland for Gordon based on appearances on top of the £7M original fee!!

Same with Humphrey - now he has worked out where the goals are and if he can show that consistency over another half or full season then I reckon he would be worth a mint if sold at the right time.

As someone else said - sell one this summer if required and try and keep the core together and hopefully have the temptation of European football again for anyone else coming in yes.gif

If he goes on to have another blinding season but doesn't sign a contract extension he would be worth less money next summer than just now.

Randy is certainly worth a couple of million as good goalkeepers are very rare.

Humphrey will need about six months of his current form and his value will baloon. If there has been scouts at the last three games then they will be going back raving about him. He has been unplayable over the last week.

Murphy on form is also a total nightmare for defenders. His skill on the ball the last few weeks has been excellent and I am sure the scouts will have mentioned his name.

Hutchinson is one of the best defenders in the SPL right now and is a stick on to go to big things in the game. A true talent.

I am basically resigned to losing them all pretty soon!

If he goes on to have another blinding season but doesn't sign a contract extension he would be worth less money next summer than just now.

Thats sadly the gamble but I hope and pray that some of that new blood we now have on the Board knows how to do proper business - something we have been poor on for years!

if it wasnt motherwell,they above players probably would go for in region of £1 million. we`ll be doing well to get a £1 million for the four of them,going by our previous transfer history.

il just remind you that connor sammon went for £800,000.unbelievable.

If we do sell Randy, I hope that Mr McCall can dig us up a decent replacement.

Over the last 2 seasons we've been spoiled with keepers that know how to keep the ball out of the net. Don't want to go back to the ones we normally get. evilgrin.gif

Seconded, would hate to see a meldrum or a smith back. If randolph is sold, we should go for cerny...

Any news on sutton or jennings signing a contract yet?

Seconded, would hate to see a meldrum or a smith back. If randolph is sold, we should go for cerny...

Any news on sutton or jennings signing a contract yet?

Slightly suspect on crosses for us and a bit of a nightmare since he left but if we get a wad of cash for Randolph and a replacement that does as well for us as Smith did we'll be doing alright!

If Hibs were to let him go provided he was on basic wages I'd happily take him as back up and hope he can refind the form that had him on fringe of Scotland squad if needed. Would brick myself first few games mind as he has been ganting for Hibs!