Motherwell Vs St Johnstone

Yoshi-1991

Really would love 100% confirmation that Jennings is not suspended for the final...

Surely he can't be, he just came back from his suspension for this game? I think it was las that was running the risk of suspension, and not Jenno as mentioned earlier.

Darren Randolph is probably one of the most polished players I've seen in a Motherwell jersey. We've had some great raw talent come through the club, and some excellent players do us a turn at the end of their careers, but this guy is class.

• Like 1

I could not make the game today as I am a Chess Arbiter and running the West of Scotland Championships this weekend. Was watching on the sky feed. Complete silence in the hall here broken by a scream of "Fuck YES!!!" as Sutton's Screamer went in...

Needless to say I will not be anywhere near a chess tournament for the final!

I could not make the game today as I am a Chess Arbiter and running the West of Scotland Championships this weekend. Was watching on the sky feed. Complete silence in the hall here broken by a scream of "Fuck YES!!!" as Sutton's Screamer went in...

LOL :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well done sir 10/10 :cheers:

laugh1.gif Belter!!