Motherwell Vs St Johnstone

Yoshi-1991

Just back from the game. Superb. Only thing to spoil it was the complete w***ers in section P, having a shouting match with other Motherwell fans about lack of singing. Wish the police had nicked them, total embarrassment. Also an extreme about of undesirables sitting in this section.

• Like 1

Darren Randolph is probably one of the most polished players I've seen in a Motherwell jersey. We've had some great raw talent come through the club, and some excellent players do us a turn at the end of their careers, but this guy is class.

Superb. First time I've heard him speak on the Sky interview & came across as a really nice sensible lad t'boot.

Just back from the game. Superb. Only thing to spoil it was the complete w***ers in section P, having a shouting match with other Motherwell fans about lack of singing. Wish the police had nicked them, total embarrassment. Also an extreme about of undesirables sitting in this section.

that guy was a total c**t! Wasn't even watching the game and left before the final whistle. Section p was like a morgue though! Tried to get a few songs going but had the decency to stop short at square going everyone in the section haha. Fuckit, watch the fitba how ye please, mon the well, utterly tremendous.

I have his BBC interview, can't upload it right now though. Will chuck it up later if it hasn't appeared on the Beeb website by then anyway.

Clicked it on the been website but not available in my territory although the mccall one was fine. FFS!! Mind you, McCall was on the PC and Craggs was on the moby. Will try the PC again later

I made it!!!! What a day, super result, fantastic first half and job done second. Take a bow everyone, on and off the park. BRILLIANT!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 3

Surely he can't be, he just came back from his suspension for this game? I think it was las that was running the risk of suspension, and not Jenno as mentioned earlier.

From what I can tell Jennings was booked against Dundee and Stranraer, so he missed the first tie against Dundee United. He played in but wasn't booked in the replay. So his booking today should not mean a further suspension?

Motherwell were awesome again today - destruction inside 15 minutes and the game was won.

Delighted for Stuart McCall and the players - see you at Hampden in 5 weeks time.