Motherwell Vs St Johnstone

Yoshi-1991

it's not going to be, but it should be a 50/50 split.

it's our day.

Let's be honest, Celtic fans don't give a flying fuck. I don't see one of them being all excited and enthused about the Scottish Cup Final.

i'd hate for a decent minded Motherwell fan, who doesn't attend many games at all, but a Motherwell fan nonetheless, to lose out to an acne faced, Ireland flag waving, little excuse of a human being, grade 1 arsehole. :angry:

problem is if they win the title then they will just use this as an excuse for a party.

i know, in typical old firm fashion.

their existence is soooo boring. Every year is the same. They care about 4 games in the season. (or in this season's case 523)

Their fans, for a large part, are manky looking, narrow minded scum.

And i will take no greater pleasure in my life, than to beat one half of them in the Scottish Cup Final and see Motherwell lift the cup as 30,000 manky bastards sneak their way quietly out the stadium.

I can't stand Rangers and Celtic, did i mention that? ^_^

What an amazing day yesterday. We went out and done a professional job and you can see how much the players, staff, and fans want this. It was an emotional day and I just hope we can go that extra mile and lift the cup.

I've a feeling, though, the scottish cup will be decked out in claret and amber ribbons come 5pm on May 21st.

P.S, Sorry if I've missed it, not seen it mentioned so far, but I take it we need Celtic to win the league in order to secure Europe for next season, regardless of the outcome of the cup final?

Cool, so we need to gub Rangers when they come to Fir Park a week on saturday. Lets hope Celtic wrap up the title ASAP so the last game of the season is meaningless. I really don't want us to have to go to Parkhead with the title dependant on the result.

beating the old scum green at home and stopping them winning the title the 13 days later humping them at Hampden with the well fans singing 'You've won feck all, you've won feck all!!

sounds like a plan to me

our worrie is that there 6 of us going, me my dad and my cuz are all taking our better halfs, none of us are season ticket holders but we attend every game, will we loose out on tickets just because we dont have season tickets?

You'll be able to get tickets if you want them I reckon.

Just surfaced after the father and mother of all hangovers after well overdoing it yesterday. :cheers: And to confirm it was not a dream. Another great day for the 'Well and one of the few occasions, as far as I can recall, that we have actually made it the easy way!

Well done to Stuart McCall and all the players for giving us another really special memory of Hamden. :notworthy:

Doesn't seem like its 20 years since we won the cup. Win or lose in the final lets go and enjoy ourselves again - and we may be in Europe again for the 4th year running.:woop:

Up the 'Well.

Fantastic day out right through from the pint and bacon roll in JD's at 10.30am to getting home and sitting in the garden with a beer with a big smile on my face. Ideal!

As for the game. We were clinical. Jeffers clever runs allowed Murphy the space to run at their defence and cause all sorts of bother.

With Murphy, Sutton, Jeffers and Humphrey up front we look like we can beat anyone. But special mention to Murphy who looks like he is moving onto the next level. Very very impressive.

Craigan and The Hutch were outstanding at the back and we were only really troubled with a few long shots from the impressive Murray Davidson.

If we can stay fit and have a full squad to choose from then I really feel we can give Celtic a run for their money.

• Like 1

Stumbled across this on the skysports website - Andy Walker's thoughts on both semi-finals if you are interested >>> Steel yoursleves - but what caught my attention was the photograph, is that not just absolutely cracking?

I never noticed it at the time after Craggs scored, or indeed when watching it back on TV but how good is it that everyone bar Randy is up there celebrating with him? If there's a picture that epitomises our team spirit, togetherness and what it means to them then this has got to be right up there. Brilliant photo!

Motherwell-v-St-Johnstone-Stephen-Craigan-cel_2586244.jpg

• Like 1

First chance to post since Saturday. Oh what a day! Easily one of my best ever following the 'Well! Was pacing the flat and absolutely hyper the night before the game and on the morning. As a few players have alluded to, I didn't think we were at our best actually. I prefer when we play a much more pressing game, and Randolph actually had to tip a few good effort over the bar! But the goals were great and will live long in the memory. That said at 3-0 up I remember thinking that surely we were there now, but also of Instanbul in 2005. That's just me.

Love when they played "Up the 'Well" over the tannoy on the way out and the train back to Motherwell was brilliant. Stuart McCall turning up at the Electric Bar was surreal and I feared for his safety when he got out the taxi!

Brilliant. What a day. Absolutely perfect.

We have about 3000 season ticket holders so every season ticket holder will get a ticket. There will probably be 12000 other tickets up for grabs. I reckon the folk wanting a ticket will get one.

i agree there should be plenty tickets to go round after the season ticket holders have got there's :thumbup: