Motherwell Vs St Johnstone

Yoshi-1991

I'm bricking it for this game, expectation is too high, we're the team that puts teams back on the road. :doh:

Agreed Yabba, there's a fair few that are quite confident we've already got this in the bag. The boys have been playing well as a team under McCall's watch and the results have been fantastic! I'm doing my best not to get caught up in the hype. I am condfident McCall will have the feet of the lads, firmly on the ground, their heads focused and their spirits high for the game so I don't see any reason why we can't win.

As pointed out before though, our luck falls short often enough when we are favourite's FTW and that has, and will continue, to play on my mind until Saturday. I'll be hoping & praying for a win!

Motherwell 3 - 0 St. Johnstone

The crowd to look fucking terrible on the TV due to it being split into shite sections.

Jamie Murphy, John Sutton and Franny Jeffers to score.

Stuart McCall to get meltit after the game and fall off the roof of a motor in the Hampden car park.

Danny Grainger to struggle to handle Chris Humphrey so much, he's subbed after an hour in tears and in the midst of a severe mental breakdown.

Can resident weatherman Ricky tell us the weather outlook for Saturdays big game? It would be nice if it was as good as today and not pissing down with rain.

Looking a wee bit touch and go weather-wise. All depends on the positioning of the Azores High, if it lies close enough to us we'll get enough influence to be dry and sunny. Looks like being about 12-13 C with showers.

Don't see it listed but maybe list will update later this week?

I have never used myp2p before. Will i need to register or soemthing in order to be able to see the game?

If it's on TV anywhere, it will be online somewhere, and Myp2p.eu is as good a shout as any to find it. It's trial and error though until you find a decent quality stream, or one that doesn't get cut off.

With the Top 6 now secured, cup fever will now consume me! I am hugely up for this game and cannot wait, although I am in now way counting my chickens whatsoever.

You do feel that if we play like we did against Dundee Utd in the replay then we will win no bother, but this is Motherwell and nothing is ever certain and due to the seemingly over confidence amongst the 'Well support, I have a nagging doubt that Saturday will end in tears!!

We will never have a better opportunity to reach a final, but equally St Johnstone will feel the same. The disappointment of losing to a team who are at best our equal at this stage of the competition would be absolutely crushing.

Not going to even bother predicting the score but I really hope we do ourselves justice on the day.

With the Top 6 now secured, cup fever will now consume me! I am hugely up for this game and cannot wait, although I am in now way counting my chickens whatsoever.

You do feel that if we play like we did against Dundee Utd in the replay then we will win no bother, but this is Motherwell and nothing is ever certain and due to the seemingly over confidence amongst the 'Well support, I have a nagging doubt that Saturday will end in tears!!

We will never have a better opportunity to reach a final, but equally St Johnstone will feel the same. The disappointment of losing to a team who are at best our equal at this stage of the competition would be absolutely crushing.

Not going to even bother predicting the score but I really hope we do ourselves justice on the day.

Couldn't have put it better myself - and as has been said, we have an unhappy knack of helping out teams if they're struggling (they can't buy a goal at the moment).

Still from now to Saturday, positive thoughts only :yahoo:

MON RA DOSSERS

Whoever loses this game on Saturday, whether it's us or them, is going to be absolutely kicking themselves because this really is one that could go either way. Forget the fact that St.Johnstone are currently on a poor run of form and couldn't buy a goal, up until a few weeks ago our own form was pretty dire with the exception of the Celtic game.

Nope this game is too close to call right now and I think it will come down to who holds their nerve better and who makes the least mistakes on the day.

Can't wait for Saturday though.

I think what we do have at the moment is key players hitting good form. Murphy, Humphrey, Lasley, Sutton, Randolph and Hutchy are all playing out of their skin right now and hopefully that will continue.

Also I just don't know how St Johnstone will be able to cope with Murphy and Humphrey running at them? They might have to double up which will limit them going forward.

Its Going to be a very interesting game as St Johnstone play it on the deck like us and this could make for a few goals at either end.

Also if Jeffers is fit then his clever runs can open up space for Sutton and Murphy to exploit.

I think what we do have at the moment is key players hitting good form. Murphy, Humphrey, Lasley, Sutton, Randolph and Hutchy are all playing out of their skin right now and hopefully that will continue.

Also I just don't know how St Johnstone will be able to cope with Murphy and Humphrey running at them? They might have to double up which will limit them going forward.

Its Going to be a very interesting game as St Johnstone play it on the deck like us and this could make for a few goals at either end.

Also if Jeffers is fit then his clever runs can open up space for Sutton and Murphy to exploit.

I agree. Looking forward to seeing Murphy and Humphrey running them ragged, grainger i think it was had a nightmare at Fir Park against them end of last year so more of the same please. Was reading the St Johnstone forum, I see most of there fans see the Humph as there main threat and were hoping that his injury on saturday would keep him out the semi.

I don't want to be over confident because I have been taught many a harsh lesson in the past, but if said players continue there good form I feel we will win comfortably.

I see Iain Brines has been named ref for the game.

I think we'll win, but it'll be tight. We've got a lot of experience in Craigan, Ross, Jeffers, hell, even Forbes has been pinging them in against Steaua Bucharest before! 2-1 to us, we'll go 2-0 up, they'll get one at about 70 minutes and it'll be the worst, most longest 20odd minutes of all our time supporting Motherwell 'til the final whistle.