Motherwell Vs St Johnstone

Yoshi-1991

Nervous times, but they can't let it effect their style of play. If any of them get booked so be it. If I had to choose one on the list to take a hit for the team, it would have to be Hateley.

tom hateley doesn't commit many fouls or get many bookings, i think he'll be fine. tam has played in every game since he joined the club, 93 in a row, it would be sore one for him if he made it to 99 then missed the final (if we get there).

hutchy is the one i hope can keep the heid. if gunning is playing he'll be the most likely to pick up a yellow, he's seems like a nutter.

I have just noticed that the size of St. Johnstone pitch and Hampden are the same size. Someone was talking about how Hampden was bigger and could couse them problems at work last week.

That canna be true, surely?

mcdiarmid park is the away ground humphrey has had the most joy at so i'd not be suprised if that's true.

Think your right mate, Humphrey has done well there in the past... under Gannon, the match they took Craigan off at Half time ,, he played a blinder!

Think we could break the lowest Scottish Cup Semi Final attendance which took place on a Saturday. With us selling around 5000 tickets, and St Johnstone selling around 3000 we're going to blow it out the water.

The lowest on a Saturday I can find is Dundee v Gretna, which had 14,179. This also was an afternoon kick off on a Saturday. The lowest though is 8,536 witnessing Dunfermline beat Hibernian on a Wednesday night in a Scottish Cup Semi replay.

Think we could break the lowest Scottish Cup Semi Final attendance

There is a strong possibility that Saturdays game will be the lowest ever attendance for a Scottish Cup semi in recent memory. Here’s hoping that won’t happen, but with around 4 days to go it doesn’t seem likely.

Currently, the bus I am on has 4 seats available on it. It is set to leave Overtown community centre at 1030.

The price will be £7. Anyway if anyone is interested let me know.

Booked a couple of seats on the club's buses at the tail end of last week and got the tickets in today - bus 16.

MON RA DOSSERS

Brines has surely got to face some sort of sanction for that inept display tonight. Is it too late for the SFA to change the main official for Saturday's semi?

The fact that he is doing the Semi Final would suggest that he is rated as one of the top three refs in the country. Shows the pish poor standard of refeering in the country.

Thought St Johnstone looked very well organised and hard to break down tonight. Combine that with a ref that is capable of having a complete nightmare and it highlights just how tight this game will be and how it could easily swing either way. I think the biggest positive for us going into the game is that St Johnstone have little up top. A couple of goals would be enough to win it I think.

my son & his pal are on bus 20. i didn,t realise there were so many buses going. we have ourselves a convoy, right enough :notworthy:

They told me at the ticket office they can have as many as required so I wouldn't be surprised if there's 30+ buses going by Saturday.

Booked a couple of seats on the club's buses at the tail end of last week and got the tickets in today - bus 16.

MON RA DOSSERS

I'll be seeing you on 16! :cheers:

Personally I couldn't give a flying fuck how Brines performed tonight in the St.Johnstone v Celtic game as that has absolutely no relevance to us or our semi final on Saturday. It doesn't matter a jot who the ref on Saturday is because frankly, they're all hopeless so whoever we got for the semi we wouldn't have been happy with.

Seeing as I am working away this week and not sure when I'd be up the road on Friday,I thought I'd maybe struggle getting excited about the game on Saturday.

How wrong i could be.

Been sitting staring out the window at another Amber and Claret Stadium for the last 2 days.

The mood is definitely swinging the right way.

In case you hadn't figured out where I am yet....................................................

Bradford.

More than one connection going on.

A little worrying that we have a few players on yellows. Surprisingly Hutchinson only has two yellows in 15 matches this season so hopefully he keeps it at two!

I'm trying not to get carried away. I've not actually seen St. Johnstone this season as it was two away matches and I missed the midweek home match so they are a bit of an unknown quantity for me.

I'm pretty sure I'll spend most of the match day afternoon in a terrified state though!

Will need at least 2 goals to win this as i can see St Johnstone breaking their scoring hoodoo with either a penalty or a deflection. Think they will try & kick the Hump off the park as their way of stopping him so just hope he doesn't aggrivate his injury or lose the head & get booked & ruled out of the final should we get their.

Brines had an absolte shocker today, watched the full match and he got almost every big decision wrong.Let Duberry away with an assault on kayal and missed him almost picking the ball up inthe area along with letting brown away with taking somebody out on the edge of the area when running through.Surely can't be as bad on Saturday. :ph34r:

As for the game, not confident at all but then i'm always expecting us to cock it up.St johnstone were poor tonight but the 2 games before that were unlucky and missed some good chances, they're gonnae put a few past somebody soon. :mellow: