Top 6 Fixtures....if We Make It

Pettywulliegrew-2

and even more amazing none of the hacks have picked up on it ( or are they in on it and staying stum!)

I've got some friends home for Easter and and they need to know where when the 'Well are playing, total shambles and they wonder why crowds dont increase

I've got some friends home for Easter and and they need to know where when the 'Well are playing, total shambles and they wonder why crowds dont increase

if rady hadn't made that save from thompson we probably wouldn't know the fixtures until monday at the earliest so this isn't that bad.

and even more amazing none of the hacks have picked up on it ( or are they in on it and staying stum!)

In the other half you could see St Mirren vs ICT or Hamilton vs Aberdeen next Saturday. Talk about keeping fans in the loop and giving them plenty time to arrange travel if they want to attend a game.

ixture Day Date Home Away Kick Off TV

34 Sunday 24-Apr-11 Hibernian V St Mirren 15.00

Monday 25-Apr-11 Hamilton Accies V Aberdeen 16.15 Live on ESPN

Monday 25-Apr-11 St Johnstone V Inverness CT 14.00 Live on ESPN

Saturday 23-Apr-11 Dundee United V Kilmarnock 12.15 Live on Sky Sports

Saturday 23-Apr-11 Hearts V Motherwell 15.00

Sunday 24-Apr-11 Rangers V Celtic 12.30 Live on Sky Sports

35 Saturday 30-Apr-11 Aberdeen V Inverness CT 15.00

Saturday 30-Apr-11 Hibernian V St Johnstone 15.00

Monday 02-May-11 St Mirren V Hamilton Accies 15.00 Live on ESPN

Saturday 30-Apr-11 Kilmarnock V Hearts 15.00

Saturday 30-Apr-11 Motherwell V Rangers 12.00 Live on ESPN

Sunday 01-May-11 Celtic V Dundee United 12.45 Live on Sky Sports

36 Saturday 07-May-11 Aberdeen V St Johnstone 15.00

Saturday 07-May-11 Hamilton Accies V Hibernian 15.00

Saturday 07-May-11 Inverness CT V St Mirren 15.00

Saturday 07-May-11 Dundee United V Motherwell 15.00

Saturday 07-May-11 Rangers V Hearts 12.15 Live on Sky Sports

Sunday 08-May-11 Kilmarnock V Celtic 12.45 Live on Sky Sports

37 Tuesday 10-May-11 Aberdeen V St Mirren 19.45

Tuesday 10-May-11 St Johnstone V Hamilton Accies 19.45

Wednesday 11-May-11 Inverness CT V Hibernian 19:45

Tuesday 10-May-11 Rangers V Dundee United 19:45 Live on Sky Sports

Wednesday 11-May-11 Hearts V Celtic 19:45 Live on Sky Sports

Wednesday 11-May-11 Motherwell V Kilmarnock 19:45

38 Saturday 14-May-11 Hamilton Accies V Inverness CT 15.00

Saturday 14-May-11 Hibernian V Aberdeen 15.00

Saturday 14-May-11 St Mirren V St Johnstone 15.00

Sunday 15-May-11 Celtic V Motherwell 12.30

Sunday 15-May-11 Dundee United V Hearts 12.30

Sunday 15-May-11 Kilmarnock V Rangers 12.30

• Like 2

Have to say its been a very favourable draw for Rangers. All their bogey teams at home.

At least we get three more home games and the potential to destroy Rangers title bid. That would be sweet!

Not that favourable if we're lying down in the last game to guarantee european fitba :whistling:

Happy enough with that, especially as I'm away at Easter to see family down south and take in two St Helens rugby matches!!

Beat Celtic twice in consecutive games. Easy.

In fairness, I'd be delighted to derail either of their title bids, but seen as we're playing Celtic on the last day, them.

Nothing to confirm these fixtures on official spl site,think these are the fixtures doing the rounds on the kilmarnock forum,they have these fixtures for us but they have killie playing both sides of the old firm at rugby park,and dundee united playing both away.in the last few seasons dont celtic and rangers play away on last day so they cant argue about getting an advantage.Until the fixtures are confirmed i am taking these with a pinch of salt.

Hmmm. Given I'm already committed to be in Aberdeenshire visiting the old dear, when our only remaining Saturday game is I'm personally a bit underwhelmed.

If you have to have three games away from home Tynecastle would be the place you would want to go so that's probably the pick of the fixtures for me.

Dundee Utd I'm kinda neither here not there about but another midweeker against Killie with little more than pride to play for could see us test the lowest home crowd of the season.

And Celtic away on the last day of the season is one I would have avoided. The context of the game remains to be but I just think that if we do happen to have a Cup Final against them to look forward then playing them the game before is not going to do us many favours.

EDIT: Posted without realising realising the fixtures posted weren't actually confirmed.

dont celtic and rangers play away on last day so they cant argue about getting an advantage.Until the fixtures are confirmed i am taking these with a pinch of salt.

Thought the same but just looked back at the last few years and over the last seven seasons either on of them has been at home 4 times - can't believe I forgot we were at rangers last year!