Semi Final Ticket Sales

Taff

I ordered mine on Friday (8th) and it arrived on Sunday(10th) morning. I'd get on the blower if were you

Phoned this morning and they are still processing a backlog of tickets for the section I'm in(section C)apparently, which is fair enough but knowing Royal Mail I won't get them in time.

If that happens will just need to shell out again for a ticket on the door on Sat and deal with it from there... not missing the game.

Phoned and ordered tickets yesterday and they arrived in the post today !!

Yaaaaasssssssssssssss. Canny wait and my son gets his first taste of Hampden too.

sorry if already has been mentioned:

but who would even pay £65 for the hospitality deal with the club?!?!

£25 for ticket and £5 for bus so thats £35 for the breakfast.

Or am i missing something?

On the other hand, we tried to get the £25 seats but as they are reserved we couldnt. But for the £25 seats your paying an extra £35 for a breakfast? :blink:

That's still pish innit?

I'm going down for 4 tomorrow though so it will be 5004 will that be any better? :whistling:

Well, it was at 5,000 at the guy infront of me and I bought 7, so that makes it 5,011 plus there were at least 6 queued outside so easily 5,017 now. Even better.

going up later today for a few tickets, still got section C tickets i take it?

That's where out tickets are for. They are onto row HH now.

And another thing

Regarding Cup final ticket allocation (who ever wins)

Surely everyone who attends Saturday's semi should be able to hold onto their ticket, and those who attended will get first crack at Cup Final tickets?

Or is that too easy ? :mellow:

• Like 5

And another thing

Surely everyone who attends Saturday's semi should be able to hold onto their ticket, and those who attended will get first crack at Cup Final tickets?

IF we get to the final, whoever wants a ticket will get one :drinks:

And another thing

If we win . . . .

Nah, I disagree. My great uncle Benjamin Diggle fae the outback in Australia is a more deserving case for a Cup Final ticket - plus he'll be on all the news channels as well over how far he's travelled to be here.

That's what happened last time - innit?

Attendance of 24,008 for Queen of the South v Aberdeen a few seasons back. Maybe does show why Wee Broony can see the potential in the Dons. It would be fantastic if Motherwell and St Johnstone could muster the support to match that.

Shows up how badly the Don's have been performing for years now. They should be 3rd to 5th every season.

I cant believe its wednesday already tomorrow mun.

I think we will be pleasantly surprised with the number of well fans there Saturday.

I know a few folk that only go to big games (i know them types aren't welcome by some) going Saturday.I sense a wee buzz about the place so i do.

I still think the club could do more to sell this game. In Fact are they doing anything to push ticket sales?

As mentioned in the other thread can we beat these two semi Final attendance figures? The second one should be a certainty, but I’m not so sure about the Dundee Gretna crowd.

Dundee v Gretna, att 14,179

Dunfermline v Hibernian (replay) att 8,536

Whatever attendance there is its going to look empty on the telly .Cant see it being more than 12000

Surely it could be times like this, clubs such as Motherwell and St Johnstone could attempt to to try and arrange the give out of tickets to the local primary schools in order to try and boost each support. Espically since the game involves nether of the Old Firm?

As the game is organised by the SFA, only they can choose to do this.

Edit: Unless of course Motherwell buy them and hand them out for free.