Semi Final Ticket Sales

Taff

Gonna be a last-minute decision for me. Me missus is expecting any day now, glad to hear the tickets will be on sale at Hampden. Anyone else taking the train to Mount Florida (think it's 1020/1120 from Motherwell)?

Gonna be a last-minute decision for me. Me missus is expecting any day now, glad to hear the tickets will be on sale at Hampden. Anyone else taking the train to Mount Florida (think it's 1020/1120 from Motherwell)?

Can understand your dilemma but it's a huge day to be a Well fan and it would be a shame to miss the occasion. Think of it this way, you could just as easily be at work when your wife goes into labour. If you have a car (and your missus is happy to let you go), take it so that you can make a quick exit if needs be.

Could be a big week for you if the Well can grab a victory and you welcome a new arrival to the world.

Best wishes whatever you decide to do.:cheers:

Behave. Aye, the semi is a big deal but not as big a deal as your Missus popping out a sprog.

Besides, it's not worth the earache. I think you know where you should be in Saturday Rickoza - in front of the telly with the crash out kit ready to go.

All the best. :cheers:

Gonna be a last-minute decision for me. Me missus is expecting any day now.

ATTENTION PLEASE, this is a customer announcement. Could a Mr Ricky Mullen please report to the nearest steward as his wife is about to give birth to a baby bigger then he is.

• Like 1

Good luck Ricky. Hopefully, it will keep itself tucked in there and allow you to see the game in peace. Remember, we don't get to Hampden very often and you could knock out another kid no problem, so make your decision carefully :thumbup:

I missed a game against the Tims at Parkhead the day my daughter was born (24/11/93). Told everyone that I was going to name her after whoever scored our first goal.

We unfortunately lost 2-0 with two goals from McGinley and to this day my Tim mate refers to her as 'Wee Pat'.

So I hope wee Francis Sutton (2) Humphrey Mullen makes it in to the world well after the final whistle :cheers:

Unless they have put on a special service, you do know you will have to change trains at Newton, or alternativley go into Central and head back out on the circle line to MF. They don't run direct from Motherwell. Don't want you missing the birth and the game!

As the final whistle blows to conclude extra time and the players begin to discuss who hits the penalties rickoza sees his wife's name appear on his phone, incoming call! Now there's a dilemma :P

What dilemma? She's waited nine months, she can wait another half hour.

Unless they have put on a special service, you do know you will have to change trains at Newton, or alternativley go into Central and head back out on the circle line to MF. They don't run direct from Motherwell. Don't want you missing the birth and the game!

I did mate. It's a short stop at Newton so no problem really. Thought about taking the car but given the traffic the train will probably be just as quick! Just hope he waits until Sunday, don't mind that al all. Just not tomorrow. Not tomorrow.......!

Hopefully that will be my plan tomorrow as well. Its Just as easy as going through to Central, and will probably take near enough the same amopunt of time.

I did mate. It's a short stop at Newton so no problem really. Thought about taking the car but given the traffic the train will probably be just as quick! Just hope he waits until Sunday, don't mind that al all. Just not tomorrow. Not tomorrow.......!

Good luck to you and Caroline from me and Sharon mate, hope it all goes well.

Oh aye, and get yourself along to Hampden tomorrow, North Stand will be good!

Good luck to you and Caroline from me and Sharon mate, hope it all goes well.

Oh aye, and get yourself along to Hampden tomorrow, North Stand will be good!

Cheers mate! Better be going now, I've just won two tickets in a competition! Anyone need one?

Cheers mate! Better be going now, I've just won two tickets in a competition! Anyone need one?

Ha ha well done you, jammy auld git!!

It wasn't the Scottish cup facebook competition, was it? Because I've just been told I've won two tickets as well! :yahoo:

It was! Wonder how many others have won?!?!