Semi Final Ticket Sales

Taff

i was getting my tickets the day about half 1 and it was pretty busy then leeann was outside talking to somebody and im sure she said the club are on the verge of asking for more tickets

Scruffy looking guy, could be doing with a good fish supper?

They should announce on Friday that anyone with a ticket can bring a friend in free. Not like they would be loosing any money and might swell the crowd a wee bit.

I have been trying hard to hold off and not jinx us...................but started looking at flights for the final already! Seemslike it might cost me a wee bit more than it did in 1991 :-(

They should announce on Friday that anyone with a ticket can bring a friend in free. Not like they would be loosing any money and might swell the crowd a wee bit.

I have been trying hard to hold off and not jinx us...................but started looking at flights for the final already! Seemslike it might cost me a wee bit more than it did in 1991 :-(

memories like this that last a life time = priceless :pleasantry:

Don't think folk who'd bought a number of tickets would be happy with that when half of them could've got in for nothing.

We'll take about 8000, st johnsone will have about 6000 imo.

And another thing

Regarding Cup final ticket allocation (who ever wins)

Surely everyone who attends Saturday's semi should be able to hold onto their ticket, and those who attended will get first crack at Cup Final tickets?

Or is that too easy ? :mellow:

Why? I went to several other games during the tournament does that mean I should be ahead of those who saw none?

Don't think folk who'd bought a number of tickets would be happy with that when half of them could've got in for nothing.

We'll take about 8000, st johnsone will have about 6000 imo.

I would be shocked if Saints take that much. At last look the hadn't broke 3k yet.

They do not seem as up for it as we do reading WeArePerth

I would be shocked if Saints take that much. At last look the hadn't broke 3k yet.

They do not seem as up for it as we do reading WeArePerth

When i was reading that they seemed as excited as us. :laugh:

They just have a shite support and will be doing well to break 5000. :nod:

Why? I went to several other games during the tournament does that mean I should be ahead of those who saw none?

I suppose so, in an ideal world, yes.

To reverse that argument though, say tickets were in short supply, if you had a ticket, and I didn't, but I had been to far more games than you, would you give me your ticket?

Not a dig at you personally (or saying I deserve a ticket more) just a hypothetical example of how, at the end of the day, it's everyman for himself!

It's a headache we'd all love to have!

I suppose so, in an ideal world, yes.

To reverse that argument though, say tickets were in short supply, if you had a ticket, and I didn't, but I had been to far more games than you, would you give me your ticket?

Not a dig at you personally (or saying I deserve a ticket more) just a hypothetical example of how, at the end of the day, it's everyman for himself!

It's a headache we'd all love to have!

I can appreciate season ticket holders getting a priority for european games, but not cup games. It should indeed be every man for himself. No I wouldn't give you my ticket... that IS my point. You don't deserve it cause you didn't buy it.

Can't agree with that! Season ticket holders should get priority (I'm not one), they have supported the club financially, and it's easy to prove with a season ticket. Any other system for prioritising would get messy!

We will get far more tickets than we have season ticket holders, and the most likely way of distributing them will be 2 (possibly 4?) per season ticket, then a public sale, I'd guess??

Anyway, maybe we should concentrate on Saturday 1st.

maybe we should concentrate on Saturday 1st.

As history has shown, this is the most sensible approach. There is a lot of hard work still to be done before we can even think about a final. We have probably struggled more against St Johnstone than so called bigger and better teams. This will be our toughest game of the season, and to be honest there is nothing between the two teams. The time to think about Cup Final tickets is when we are actually in it.

We will get far more tickets than we have season ticket holders, and the most likely way of distributing them will be 2 (possibly 4?) per season ticket, then a public sale, I'd guess??

Cannie agree with that mate. So a Season Ticket has supported the club at the start of the season, so because of that he/she and a mate/partner/guy they#ve just met gets a ticket for a Cup Final before someone who might have been to every away game this season, or all but a few home games - all because one guy can prove he has a season ticket...

Unless the T&C's say anything then I would not be shocked if there is just a general sale (maybe a day or two of season ticket sale only).

Anyway, maybe we should concentrate on Saturday 1st.

:nod:

This will be our toughest game of the season, and to be honest there is nothing between the two teams.

cannae agree with this. there was nothing between the two teams during the borefest in january. in the two fixtures that resembeled football matches we beat them quite easily.

we're playing against a side that have only scored 1 goal in their last ten league matches which is relegation form. i wouldn't put it past us to make an arse of it but we are favourites for a reason.

cannae agree with this. there was nothing between the two teams during the borefest in january. in the two fixtures that resembeled football matches we beat them quite easily.

I admit on present form we are favourites, but I still think this will be our toughest game of the season. I never like the favourites tag as Motherwell tend to perform better as underdogs. Time will tell, but out with the old firm there is only a baw hair between the other 10 9 SPL sides.

Edit: Make that 9 as Hamilton are really pish!